A hard time for a rich kid.

Lance had no idea what to think, he knew the dreams where real, but his friends all thought he had gone a bit coo coo, and well, he had a mega breakdown and axl had to actually carry lance back to the fortrex, izzy had followed them ( she was in Macy's seat while Macy took lance's car sense lance couldn't drive at the moment.) and was now talking with the others while lance had some... Alone time. 

 " I'm not crazy, why am I doing this ? Why am I acting like this ? Why did the dreams even have to start !? " lance yelled, his face pressed into his pollow, he sat up and wiped away the tears, he had been crying and yelling into his pillows for about an hour now, it was probably about time to stop, lance slid off the bed and walked out of the room. Not realizing how horrible he looked at the moment, which was new for him, normally he would have flipped out about how he looked, but at the moment he didn't care, ( his hair would be a mess of he wasn't a lego) his eyes where slightly outlined in a faint red due to crying so long and where slightly puffy, , his voice sounded weak, tired and horse due to screaming and crying for so long, and he all together had just taken things way to rough, lance had been used to everything going right, so to get the news that he was adopted, and the dreams of him not even being from knighton was a bit too much for the spoiled rich boy.

 " hey guys. " lance said as he walked into the main room where the knights, and izzy, where talking. " woah, you ok dude ? Cause you don't look ok. At all. " Aaron said, " I'm fine, just took things a little to- " lance cut himself off, his vision blacked out before he was greeted by another of these strange dreams, 

In le dream, ( also lance is getting hit harder by everything because he is in the same realm as Annabel and he is a rich kid they take everything too hard, if you are rich and are not a spoiled brat who takes everything to hard I bow down and applaud to you)

Roina was standing in front of him, two boys by his side, both of them where robots, one was made out of titanium and wearing what looked like a ninja uniform, holding a long bow with sharp edges like a blade, so it could be used for close and far range, the handle didn't look sharp though, and he had a quiver on his back holding his arrows, his eyes glowing bright blue, even though he was a titanium ninja robot he looked like the boy zane from his dreams.

 on the other side of him was a copper robot, rust stains all over him, kinda lose joints, wearing nothing, his chest panel was gone, showing a clock in his chest as well as gears, pipes, and wires, holding no weapons, but looking ready to try and punch, his eyes glowing a dim yellow, his mouth looked like that of a puppet, he two looked like a boy from his dreams, the boy echo.

In front of him, next to roina, stood a stone women, her eyes glowing yellow, much like when clay was turned to stone, she had a scar on her face, it went diagonally across ( where her nose would be if she wasn't a lego) her face and over her lip, her face blank yet scary, her stone hair was in a horribly messy braid, she wore a ripped lab coat with ripped leggings, in her hand she held a stone hammer, she looked like, his real mother. OH GOD WAS HE HAVING A FUTURE VISSION !? Lance looked all around before suddenly waking up.

he was back in his bed, this time he was under the blankets though, izzy, clay, and Aaron where all in the bedroom, all wondering why lance had just passed out like that. " huh ? " lance mumbled as he sat up, " lance your ok ! " Izzy said as she hugged her older adopted brother, " Izzy ? Wh, " lance stuttered, " on hey your up, you had us worried for a while. You feeling any better ? " clay asked, " I think so, I had another one of there those dreams again, " lance explained, " what happened this time ? " Aaron asked, " I think I was with the two boys again, but they where both robots, one looked like he was made of titanium and was dressed like a ninja, the other was rusty copper, he had lose joints and his chest panel was missing, roina was standing in front of the three of us, as if we where about to fight, and next to her was... My ... My real mother. " lance said, " man, you keep having a lot of dreams with those two boys in them. " clay said, izzy letting go of lance, " I think it was some sort of vision, if so I think roina is coming back, and she has my birth mother, oh I hope these dreams aren't real. " lance said, flopping back down on his pillows, " sounds like you might need a bit more sleep, the dreams aren't real lance you just sound crazy, " clay said, " that might be true, but in the dreams I was adopted and had no front tooth, suddenly it's confirmed I have a fake tooth and I'm adopted ! It all just keeps falling into place and I just want it to stop. " lance said, closing his eyes to try and stop himself from crying all over again.

" Just calm down ok ? I'm sure it was just a coincidence " clay said, " really ? Cause it sounds pretty real to me. "Aaron said, clay just sighed, " well, I hope you feel better, whatever the case is, arron, izzy, and I will be outside the bedroom if you need us, " clay said before everyone except lance left, lance, well, he honestly just wanted to get some sleep without the crazy dreams.