40. I do not fight dirty

Loki and I danced underneath the stars, with music from a violin. It was so soothing and romantic, other people danced as well, but I mostly concentrated on Loki. How her hands held me close to her, safe and warm as we moved to the rhythm together. 

She touched me so soft and tenderly as if she thought I would crack like glass between her hands. Her lips on mine so warm and so gentle. I can't remember the last time we had a moment like this. It feels like it's been forever since I actually had held her in my arms. 

I pull Loki by the hand after me towards the elevator.

"What are you doing?" She chuckles, confused.

"Nothing." I smile at her, but of course, she doesn't believe me. Not that I want her to anyways. 

"Where are we going?" Loki wonders as I pull her inside of the elevator and push the number ten. The door closes behind Loki, and I take her by the arm and push her back into the wall. Her hands are pinned to the wall over her head by my hands.

Loki watches me with raised eyebrows but doesn't seem surprised. Well, if she is, she is not showing it. I lean forward to her; my body pressed against hers.

"I missed you," I whispered in her ear. She is trying to contain herself, but I could feel the shivers that went through her entire body. 

"I missed you too." She bites her lower lip while gazing all over me. I rest my forehead on her, looking down at her soft lips before I touch mine with hers. At first, the kiss was light, gentle, but  Loki got out of my grip and laid her hands on my waist, holding me tight as our lips press against each other. 

The elevator doors opening makes us jump away from each other. There is no one there, so Loki and I look at each other and laughs. 

"Come on." I smile, taking her hand and pull her in a hurry after me. 

"Where are we going? The party is upstairs," Loki says, looking back at the elevator, which disappears as we round the corner of the hallway.  

"Well, this might be the only night we can have peace from the world," I say.

"What?" Loki answers, confused as I pull her into our bedroom and shut the door close. 

"Loki, either you are messing with me or you just a fool." I chuckle, and a grin appears on her face. 

"How stupid do you think I am?" She tells me, and I roll my eyes. 

"You are not stupid," I smile, looking at my wedding ring.

"You are amazing," I tell her, and I feel so happy; it's like every part of my body is smiling. 

"No, not really." She says as she takes my hands and pushes me backward until I hit the door with my back. Her lips touching my neck so soft, so warm that I close my eyes in enjoyment. I try to get my hands to lose to be able to hold her, but she won't let me go.

"You know I am the strongest one." She teases, but still, it managed to annoy me. I kick her leg, which made her lose her grip on me. Loki steps backward in pain, looking at me with surprise and just raise my eyebrow. 

"I forget that you fight dirty sometimes." She grins, and the pleased smile on my face turns into anger. I rush forward to attack her; she falls on the bed with me on top of her. 

"I do not fight dirty," I tell her, holding her hands down with my own. She tries to twist out from underneath me, but she can't get lost. I lean down to her ear.

"Who is the strongest one now," I whisper, placing my lips on her neck, tasting her skin, feeling her warmth. Loki's body moves, and her hands turned into fists. I let go of her hands as my lips go from her neck to her lips. 

As our kiss evolves, the desires heat up.  I decide to break the kiss to look her at, and there is a fire in her gaze. It's not just me that feels this strong urge of need and hunger. I want to feel her touch and her naked skin underneath my hands.

She reaches for the bottom of my shirt, trying to pull it up; I sit up and throw it onto the floor. Right away, I feel her warm hands on my stomach, she sits up, and I take off her shirt as well. Exposing her skin and scars, there are too many to count. So many battles are written onto her skin. 

Loki places her hands onto my cheeks, forcing me to meet her eyes. I move forward, attacking her lips with mine again. She falls back down, and my lips drift down to her throat, down her chest, which raises as she takes a deep, long breath.

I move my hands down the sides of her smooth body until I reach the edges of her pants. She looks at me and nods; I slip them down her thighs, along with her underwear. Now she is lying completely exposed under me. 

No matter how many times I have seen her, she is still so beautiful. From her slim waist to her strong arms and round breasts. The view of her makes every flame burst; I want her, I need her.

She eventually turns us around, stripping off my pants in a hurry. Her lips trail down from my collar bone to my breasts until my belly. Loki's touch is so sensitive that I have lost control over my own body. The longing for her touch is so strong. 

She moves back up to me with her tight hitting between my legs, making the need even stronger. Loki watches me innocently as if she didn't do anything. 

"You know very well what you d..." I say, and she does it again, but this time she doesn't stop. I wrap my arms around her back, holding her close as she keeps moving her thigh up and down. I bit my lip in satisfaction of her skin pressing against mine. 

Her lips find my neck again, nibbling my skin with her teeth, and I arch my back. The way she knows my spots, my weakness as if my body was her very own battleground. 

Loki's hand trails down my chest, my stomach until it reaches down between my legs, carefully. Her warm fingers find the way in, and my nails dig into her skin. It feels so good. 

"Keep going." I moan, and she does, faster. I hold her harder, feeling the rush of pleasure from top to bottom. My toes curl as I can feel it; my nails sink into her skin again. The wave of contentment hits, streaming through my body as I hold onto Loki. 

"Are you okay?" She questions, and I can't but nod as I try to reach for my breath again. 

"Okay." She chuckles, and I push her shoulder. Loki falls next to me on the bed with a grin. 

"What?" I ask. 

"Nothing." She keeps smiling. 

"Loki." I groan, annoyed, and move to rest my head on her shoulder and look upon her.

"Just," She breathes loudly.

"I love it when you are happy." She smiles, and I roll my eyes.

"I am always happy with you," I tell her as I straddle her.

"And don't you go all resting on me now," She raised her eyebrows.

"We are not over yet."