57

Miami, Fl
11:55 A.M.
Melanie POV

My forehead was sweating heavy as i sat on the elevator that led up to floor 26.

Did i wanna be here? Hell no.

Did i need to be here? Maybe....?

As much as i hated therapy i knew i had to go....ever since a month ago when i saw him i been having these crazy ass dreams and i know i be annoying the hell out of Lee. This was my first day and i was already ready to go home.

I stepped off the elevator and walked around for a minute until i saw room 1384. Ian feel like knocking so i opened the door and some kinda-old white man was in there.

"Hi, you must be Melanie." He said taking his glasses off.

I nodded and took a seat across from him and shifted in the couch uncomfortably.

"Im Dr. Miami and thats what i prefer, lets get started. Todays session is short because i wanna get to know you. So tell me your background."

"Well my name Melanie i got a boyfriend and a son im about to be a part time nurse and i love ice cream." I said uninterested.

"So tell me about your parents."

"My mom died and my daddy got a wife."

"You have to tell me more. If you give me little answers this isnt going to work." He said making me roll my eyes mentally.

"So what do you do in your spare time?" He asked.

"Eat ice cream, go shopping, and read."

"What do you like reading?"

"Books." I said.

"I know but what kind?"

"Chapter books."

I kinda loosened up and told him a little bit more then our session was finally over.

"Tomorrow you'll be placed in group therapy." He yelled as i walked down the hallway.

I kinda strolled a little cause i took the wrong turn and i was lost.

"You need help?" I heard a familiar voice say. Bitch no fuck no hell no.

I turned around and came face to face with the one and Only Dave.

Did i scream? Nope not this time.

Was i scared? Nope not this time.

Was i shook? Hell yes.

He started walking closer to me and i immediately pulled out my tazer and held it like a gun.

"Get the fuck back." I said and he jumped back.

"Mel baby put the tazer down." He said with wide eyes.

"Dont call me that. Only my boyfriend calls me that."

"Really Melanie? After everything we been through you stab me, send me to jail, then date a whole new nigga?" He said getting a lil mad.

"First of all you got yourself stabbed and sent to jail for trying to rape me-"

"Look im sorry about that. But can you really blame me? You never wanted to give me any pussy and my hormones were going crazy."

"I was thirteen you bitch." I yelled almost.

"And? I had bitches younger than you that gave it up to me." He said.

"You sound stupid and sick as fuck."

"Look-" he said stepping closer but i backed him up again with my taser.

"You really gon tase me? After everything we been through?"

He stepped close again and i took it as my chance. I tased him right inna face and took tf off.

I jammed the elevator button but it was taking too damn long so i ran down all 52 flights of stairs.

I made it out in enough time and surely he was far behind. I fished around for my keys and started my car. Just as i was about to pull off i heard a tap on my window and i turned around. Bitch how the hell-

"Bitch back away from my car." I yelled keeping the window up wit my scary ass.

He started banging on the window so i rolled it down and grabbed the mace i had in the cupholder. I sprayed him right in the face and he started hopping around looking dumb as hell.

I backed out of the driveway and rolled his foot over and he started screaming like a lil bitch. I shole did, and dont give a fuck. And dont.

Something in me, like a demon in the back of my head was telling me to go GTA mode and run his ass over.

Dont do it Melanie. No do it. No dont.

Now it was one side of my brain arguing with the other. By time i decided i wanted to roll him over the receptionist was already out the building trying to help him up.

I should've ran both of they asses over but im a child of god.

***

I couldnt sleep.

Like i been up all night trying to get all these thoughts out of my head.

Evil illegal thoughts.

Like i just wanted to do something bad that would get me sent to jail, but not go to jail.

Hit dave with a car, shoot him, stab him again, rape him with a dildo.

Maybe i should do all.

Just maybe.