50

Orlando, FL
7:50 P.M.
Lee POV

I sighed frustrated as hell.

I been driving through allies all night trying to get home. I didnt wanna use the main road cause that was an easy target.

I dont know who i was being watched by but i didnt wanna get caught lackin with Jah in the passenger side. I decided to lay low tonight since he was with me.

It was hard driving through allies but i still made it home with Jah safe.

I called Melanie about five times and she wasnt picking up. I didnt feel like driving again so i made Jah some chicken nuggets and went to sleep.

***

Melanie POV

I sighed looking at everybody sleep on the floor. I dont know who told them to get drunk and fall asleep on my floor. It was early in the morning and everybody was still here.

Karma stood next to me and looked at everybody too. Jose thought it would be a good idea to invite some people from campus to my house and get drunk.

I objected, but things happen. I ended up staying in my room during this whole "party" because im sober and didnt wanna get in the mix of it.

"Everybody get up!" I yelled but nobody moved.

I grabbed my broom and started smacking people with it and soon everybody woke up.

"Calm down Melanie." Some white boy said.

"Aye shut the fuck up. All yall clean this shit up. Ima go take a shower and when i come out everything better be spotless." I said then slammed my door.

After i took a shower and slipped into a sweatsuit and went back out. Surprisingly everything was back to normal and everybody was gone but Karma.

"Hey, can i talk to you?" Karma said.

"Sure." I said grabbing a bottle of water.

"Well...uh, this is kinda akward you know..since you arent into girls-"

"You gay?" I almost yelled cutting her off.

She looked away red in the face and nodded.

"So i- uh...im kinda crushing on Bianca." She said looking at her nails.

"Oop."

"I dont wanna ask her out because it might ruin our friendship."

"Ask her if she's gay. Or..like i dont know." I said shrugging.

"Youre right. Im sorry i shouldnt have asked you since youre ya know...straight. ima go anyways my roomate blowing my phone up." She said grabbing her purse.

After she left i went to Lee's house since i forgot to call him back and he was ignoring me.

I knocked and Lee swung the door open looking tired and angry.

"Where you been?"

"I was at home." I mumbled picking Jahsai up.

"I called you about five times and you didnt pick up not once." He said.

"So i was chilling with my friends and it somehow turned into a college party at my place."

"A college party?" He said looking a lil jealous.

"Dont worry. I didnt drink and i didnt cheat." I said and and he smiled like he won something.

"Im so lucky." He mumbled looking at me.

We chilled all day and it was getting late so i started getting my things ready to leave.

I was heading to the door when i heard a loud knock. Like somebody was banging on the door.

"I got it." Lee said. He went to the closet and grabbed a gun, tucking it in his pants before swinging the door open.

"Lee Davis, youre under arrest for the murder of Malik Simmons."