22

Maui, HI
8:18 P.M.
Lee POV

I was just chilling at the lil bar watching Melanie and Leah dance. Lauren aint feel good so she stayed home with jayden. Her ass probably pregnant.

Some thick lightskin girl came to the bar and sat next to me but i decided to mind my own business. She started arguing with the bartender so i turned around to see what was going on.

"ma'am this drink is twenty dollars you only fifteen...you need five more."

"But i dont have five." She whined. "Just let me pass im not even asking for much."

Me being the nice person i am, i pulled out a twenty and gave it to the bartender.

"Thanks." The girl next to me said.

"No problem." I said not tryna start a conversation with her.

"So whats your name?" She asked tryna sound sexy.

"Lee."

"Im krissy, Mind if i get your number?" She said scooting closer.

"Nah im coo my girl wouldn't like that." I said looking at Mel.

She followed my eyes then said " she's cute for a darkskinned girl."

I almost got up and slapped her ass but i had to keep my cool cause she a female.

"she's cute period." I said getting up.

"Wait, just let me give you my number, we can hang out as friends." She said smiling.

"I guess." I said watching her pull a sharpie out and start writing on my arm.

She jumped on me hugging me tight then went back to wherever she came from.

She tripping hella hard if she think im calling her stupid ass.

***

Maui, HI
8:25 P.M.
Melanie POV

I was dancing around with Leah until she stopped me.

"Can you come with me to the restroom." She said feeling uneasy.

I followed her upstairs and went into the restroom with her but went right back out when i heard her throwing up.

I waited outside the restroom until she was done. She came out stumbling then told me she was ready to leave. I went to find Lee and Princeton to tell them we were leaving.

When we got home Leah ran straight to the bathroom to throw up but lauren was already in there throwing up so she ran to the trash can.

(This scene makes me feel sick.)

"Uhn uhn yall sick as hell im taking yall to the hospital." I said grabbing the keys to one of our rentals.

I made them both get in the backseat just incase. The boys followed right behind me to the hospital.

As soon as we got there Lauren and Leah were taken to the back for testing.

We was waiting for like a hour before a doctor came out with Lauren and Leah.

"Oh good youre all still here i can tell you guys both of their news." She said.

"Their both pregnant." She said.