32

(The person who plays Lee actual instagram is swavy.lee and Melanies is glowprincesss)

Sanford, GA
7:45 P.M.
Melanie POV

I was laying across Lees bed waiting for my food cause i was hungry.

I heard footsteps coming and i thought it was Lee but it was his sister and cousin i think.

"Are you mad?" Layla said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"No...just too much tension down there." I said pulling out my night clothes.

"Ignore them...they always had a crush on Lee since we were kids." Senai said sitting down too.

"aren't they his cousins?"

"Yeah...but them bitches dirty they dont care about no incest." She said making me cringe.

"And he's okay with this?"

"Girl hell nah thats the reason he dont fuck with them anymore." She said putting a pillow in her lap.

"Did yall have sex yet?" Layla blurted making me laugh.

"No...we kinda taking things slow." I said.

"Surprising...his last girlfriend begged him to have sex with her and they were only dating for a week at that time." She said making me scrunch up my face.

"Yall would have cute babies." Senai said.

"I know....wait how old are yall?"

"Im 18 and she's 14." Senai said. "How old you is?"

"18." I said playing with my belly button.

"Should i go down there and get my food? Im lowkey scared." I said getting up.

"Yeah..they gonna have to get used to you." Layla said.

I went out into the hallway and started walking towards to stairs but somebody bumped me. I looked up and it was Brianna.

"Girl watch where you going." She snapped rolling her neck. I started walking away laughing til she said something again.

"Something funny?" She said stepping infront of me.

"Yeah. You." I said cracking up.

"But you couldn't say that to my face tho." She said.

"Sis you're literally in my face...please back up you smell like cigarettes." I said knowing i was getting under her skin.

"Bye now." I said running down the hallway but was bumped again by somebody else.

"My bad shawty- aye you Lee girl?" The lightskin dude said grabbing my waist.

"Yes and keep your hands to yourself before i shoot them." I said trying to get around him

"You mean." He said laughing.

"And you a hoe...don't you have some shit to do."

"Yeah im tryna get your number." He said backing me up into a wall.

"Back up before i smack the goofy out your ugly ass." I said pushing him.

"Stop putting your hands on me." He said grabbing my arm.

"Leeeeeeeeee!" I yelled.

"Ok ok chill I'll leave you alone." He said going into the bathroom.

"what the hell you yelling for?" Lee said coming up the stairs with my food.

"My food thank you babyy." I said snatching my food and going back into the room.

I expected him to follow me but he went back downstairs i guess.

Layla and Senai left out so i got undressed and layed down bored as hell for like 5 minutes.

I got up and stood in front of the mirror and examined my body. I dont know why i was skinny like i ate so much food it aint make no sense.

I grabbed my titties and started squeezing them until somebody barged in without knocking.

"Aye, my bad." Some boy around my age said. "Damn you look good."

"What you want?!" I asked putting on Lee's robe and sitting on the bed.

"I was looking for Senai, but nobody in here but you." He said coming in and shutting the door behind him.

"What you doing?" I asked getting cautious cause sir wtf you close the door for.

"You looking real good." He said hovering over me.

"No shit now please back up before i slap you." I said trying to get up but he had his arms on each side of me.

"Sorry i was-" i heard from Lee making me jump.

"Wow. I been gone for five fucking minutes and i come back to you trying to fuck my cousin." Lee said.

"First of all i dont wanna fuck his dirty dick ass he wanna fuck me." J said pushing his cousin back.

"And you entertaining him?" Lee said a lil angry.

"Actually factually she wasn't. Technically it was rape since she told Lance to back up and he proceeded, and according to the 14th ammendment-" Layla said coming into the room but was cut off.

"You was eavesdropping?" Lee's cousin yelled.

"Thats my middle name." She said making me cackle out loud.

"Bruh...both of yall get out." He said to Layla and...Lance.

"I sense your trust issue is very low with me." I said laying on his chest.

"Its not...i just dont wanna loose you." He said hugging me.

"You probably wont." I said and he sat up.

"What you mean probably?"

"We may break up someday." I said truthfully.

"Thats a cap." He said laying back down. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Yeah." I said.