23

Maui, HI
9:55 P.M.
Melanie POV

"Their both pregnant." She said.

Lauren and Leah jumped up and sqealed hugging eachother.

"we're both gonna be mommies together." Leah said hugging Lauren again.

"Oh wow." I said.

"Bestfriendd arent you happy for me?" Leah asked sitting on my lap.

"Of coursee." I said smiling.

Dont get me wrong, i was happy for her, but this whole 'we're gonna be mommies together thing' aint working out for me. I hate to admit that im jealous.

I looked over at the boys. Lee looked surprised, Princeton looked happy, and Jayden looked empty.

He got up and punched the wall then walked out, making everybody go quiet.

"Whats his problem." Lauren said following him.

We stayed for like 10 more minutes then got bored and went home.

"I cant believe we're both gonna be mommies our babies are gonna be bestfriends." Lauren said making me and Jayden mug her. Ion know what his problem is.

When we got to the hotel Jayden hopped out quick and went into the hotel before us.

I ordered a pizza and started chilling around. There was thick tense in the air because every one was in the living room and it was quiet.

Jayden looked at all of us then got up and went to the balcony.

"I'll go see wassup." I said cause i knew he would talk to me.

"So wassup." I said sitting next to him.

He was quiet for about ten seconds then blurted "im not ready to be a father."

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Im only 19 i cant raise a baby and my momma already mad at me i cant add on-" he ranted.

"Did you nut in her tho?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said. "But-"

"But nothing you knew what you was doing when you nutted in her. You can't ditch out on your kid because you weren't responsible. Dont forget Leah the one Thats gonna be suffering from all the pain dont add on. Be a man." I said patting his shoulder then going back in. Period pooh.

Jayden stayed on the balcony for about 10 more minutes then came in.

"Can i talk to you?" He said to Lauren leading her into the room.

I was bored so i got a bag of chips and went into me and Lee's room then started smacking loud in Lee's ear cause i wanted attention.

"Stop." He said mushing my head.

"Make mee." I giggled but stopped when he slammed me on the bed with his hand around my neck. Waterfalls.

"Look when i tell you stop, you gon stop, iight?" He said looking into my eyes.

"If i wasnt a virgin i would get you pregnant." I said getting bold making him mug me.

"Gay." Was all he said.

"You gay the hell." I said back making him choke me againts the pillow.

"Stop fucking play wimme." He said in one of those voices that end up getting females pregnant.

"Okay." I said feeling bold.

"Okay what?" He said.

"Okay daddy." I said.

He smiled and lifted up my dress then pulled my panties to the side and ya already know what went on from there.

:)