45

Hollywood, FL
3:35 A.M.
Lee POV

We been sitting in the hospital for damn near five hours waiting for Krissy to give birth. After her 15th attempt she finally started.

I held her hand as she screamed while the doctor counted.

"One more push...1....2...3..." everybody got quiet and soon we heard loud baby cries.

"Its a boy!" The doctor said holding up the baby and cutting the cubical cord.

He wrapped the baby in a small blanket and gave him to Krissy.

"Aw. He looks just like you." Krissy said in a weak voice. She didnt lie tho.

Even tho the baby was a newborn it was a dark shade of brown. He had my eyes...a skinny nose like me...and his mouth curved like mines.

"Wanna hold him?" She said giving him to me.

He was still crying and i was so scared because he was so small. If i drop him thats my life. I smiled down at him and the doctor let everybody else in the room to see.

Melanie stood next to me and i gave her the baby and she started rocking him. Krissy mugged her but Melanie was too busy adoring the baby. Soon the baby stopped crying.

"So what are we gonna name him." Krissy said as Mel gave the baby back to her.

"Jahsai. Jahsai Davis." I said smiling.

I kinda sorta knew he was mines...but i still wanted to take a DNA test. I was scheduled to take one in three weeks but i didnt mind giving him my last name.

I noticed the only people in here were me, Melanie, Jayden,Princeton, and Leah.

"Where your fam?" I asked and she started crying.

"They dont want anything to do with the baby." She cried looking down at Jahsai.

"Why?"

"I told them what i did to get pregnant by you and they were so ashamed of me. They called me a disgusting whore and told me my baby was gonna be a rapist like me when i grew up. Im sorry Lee...i really am." She said crying.

"Das tuff." I heard Jayden mumble.

Welp my fatherhood begins.