20

Miami, FL
4:30 P.M.
Melanie POV

I was sitting on the floor in my room having a whole tantrum cause i wanted to bring my pink travel bag but on the other hand i havent used my Balenciaga travel bag yet. I had to choose cause i couldnt bring both making me go crazy.

"You okay?" Lee asked coming into my room.

"No." I said crying.

"Whats wrong princess?" He said picking me up.

"I wanna bring my balenciaga bag." I said crying on him. My dramatic ass.

"Then bring it." He said wiping my tears.

"But i wanna bring the pink one." I said falling back onna floor.

Me, him, and the rest of the gang was going to Hawaii for a small vacation.

He smacked his forehead and sighed then walked out making me cry harder.

He came back in a few seconds later then picked up the pink bag.

"Just bring this one. I'll buy you another Balenciaga bag in Hawaii." He said looking at me like im stupid.

I rolled my eyes cause i hate when people buy me things. I always try to spoil myself because people swear you owe them something when they buy you things.

"I'm good luv." I said throwing my clothes and makeup in the bag.

"You-" he was cut off by somebody banging on the door.

I got up and opened it and my dad walked in with that ugly bitch behind him.

(Shoutout to naesiaaaaaaaa for this idea)

"What you doing here?" I asked him watching his wife go through my fridge.

"Ew why do you have so many juices in here. Your teeth are gonna look so horrible just like your mother." His wife said.

"Get the hell out." I said calmly cause ian wanna drag a bitch today.

"I spoke with a lawyer or mine and he's working on getting you out of this broke down apartment to come stay with me." My father said going into my room.

"Who the hell are you?" My dad asked Lee.

"Who am i? Nigga who are YOU?" Lee said standing up.

"Dad this is Lee, Lee this is my dad." I said forcing a smile standing in between them.

"And this is his one of his old hoes" I said pointing at his wife who came in to see what was going on. Nosy ass hoe.

"Wife. But call me Kate." She said touching all my lotions.

"Victorias secret lotion? I cant wait til you start getting bad skin rashes so i can say i warned you." She said holding up my lotion.

"Bitch put my shit down!" I said snatching it from her.

"What is he doing in your apartment?" My dad asked pointing at Lee.

"Mind your business." I said picking at my nails.

"You need to leave." He told Lee.

"No you need to leave." I said.

"Sweetie please let him go. Hes just like every other black young man who fucks you over then leaves." The hoe said touching my face.

"Dont get slapped." I warned smacking her hand away.

"I'll be back with more info." My dad said leaving. Before he walked out he turned around and said "and i dont know what you and Lee got going on but there will be no strings attached."

"Whatever, bye." I said slamming the door in his face.