26

Maui, HI
7:35 A.M.
Lee POV

I woke up with a bad ass headache confused as hell. I looked around and I was in a room.

I looked next to me and saw krissy sleeping making me think, how did i get here?

I walked out and saw that we was at a club then walked back in.

The last thing i remember was me and her dancing then chilling back here. I probably just fell asleep or something and she fell asleep next to me.

I knew ian have sex with her cause i was too much in love with Melanie to do something like that.

I grabbed my phone and had about a million missed phone calls from everybody except Melanie.

I tapped Krissy and she groaned a few times before waking up.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked.

"Well goodmorning to you too." She said smiling and getting up.

She started limping her way to the other side of the room.

"Why you limping?" I asked.

"Dick was too bomb." She said sticking her tongue out at me.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"You got good dick. Maybe we should fuck again" She said rubbing my neck.

"What you mean again?" I said.

"Oh you dont remember what happened last night? You had me moaning your name-" she said.

"Ion believe that shit." I said leaving.

"Oh yeah and you nutted in meee. We gon have a cute ass baby." She said sticking her tongue out.

I ignored her until i got to my car. I drove off and looked in the rearview mirror seeing that i had hickies on my neck. Not small ones, but huge ones. Howww am i gonna tell Melanie.

***

Maui, HI
8:10 A.M.
Melanie POV

I was up cause i went to bed early last night. I picked up my phone and called Lee since he aint come back last night. He aint answer so i sighed and  threw my phone on the bed.

I got up to turn the TV on and as if on cue, Lee walked in looking a hot ass mess.

"Where you been?" I asked picking up the remote.

"Uh..i- i was too drunk to drive home last night so i went to a hotel near the club and crashed there." He said making it obvious that he was lying.

He went to the bathroom to pee and when he came back out i saw huge ass hickies on his neck.

"Lee who put them hickies on your neck?" I asked walking up to him.

"Huh? What you talking bout?" He asked looking stupid.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the bathroom then pointed to the hickies on his neck in the mirror.

He was quiet staring at hisself in the mirror giving me time to think of what i was gonna say.

"You really aint shit." I said leaving him in the bathroom looking dumb.