• Ten ~ Home Sweet Home •

Lily's PoV

As expected, last night was horrible. By the end of it we were all in tears. Saying bye to Amy and Nicole had to be the hardest though. They were by far the two I had become closest too. I knew I'd get to see Becky and Kelley around France at some point so that made it a little easier to say goodbye to them.

Christen drove us to the airport this morning so we said our goodbyes then. We made a promise to keep in touch and to talk at least twice a week. She was the toughest goodbye because of how close we had gotten from staying with her for two weeks.

I had sent Erin and Lisa a text before I left telling them I'll text them when I land. I called my parents last night to tell them the news and they both cried. My grandparents were with them and they cried too. They were flying to Glasgow on Friday once they finish work and meeting me there.

The flight seemed to drag on so I fell asleep against Rachel's shoulder. We were both woken by an air hostess informing us that we were descending. We got off the plane fast enough and our bags were already there when we arrived at baggage claim. Rachel led us to pick ups to where Shelley was waiting. She greeted us with hugs and drove us to the hotel we were all staying at.

Shelley led us to our room and handed us a key. "I'm just down the hall in 324 so if ye need anything don't hesitate to knock. Also, we're going for dinner tonight at around 7 so yous have time to sleep for a while and then get ready." We thanked her and walked into our room. I set my bags by the wall and turned back to the door to make sure it was shut. Rachel has flopped onto the bed and I chuckled.

I grabbed my charger and plugged in my phone setting an alarm for 6 just in case I don't wake. It was only 3 now but still. I took off my shoes and closed all the curtains before getting in under the covers. It didn't take long to fall asleep as I snuggled into the covers.

My alarm went off and I heard Rachel come out of the bathroom. She smiled softly at me before walking over to her side of the room. I reluctantly got out of bed and stretched. "I'll only be a few minutes." She nodded her head and went back to her phone.

I went for a quick shower and changed into some ripped jeans and a nice top. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I heard a knock on the door and was about to walk out of the bathroom when I heard Rach talking. I tied my hair into a messy bun and opened the bathroom door to walk out. I walked further into the room and smiled when I saw Rach lying on her bed and Erin on mine. I did a double take and screamed.

I jumped into her arms and hugged her close. "Oh my god. What are you doing here?" She chuckled and held me closer. She kissed my forehead and I lifted my head.

"I missed you too much so I decided to come up earlier with a few of the girls to have a few days with you before we need to get down to business. Oh and because I missed you." I laughed and pulled her in for a kiss. Rachel groaned and I chuckled as she turned to face the window. I kissed Erin one last time before snuggling into her.

There was a knock at the door and Rach stood up to get it. I didn't bother looking as I snuggled into Erin. "They've only been together two weeks and she's already blowing me off." I froze at the voice and turned my head to see Lisa. I jumped up and ran to her. She laughed and hugged me back just as tight.

We decided to head down to dinner early and a few of the other girls were lounging around the lobby area. I saw Emma and walked up behind her. I jumped on her back and jumped a little but laughed. "Ey! It's my wee superstar." I chuckled and got down off her back. I greeted the rest of the girls and walked over to where my sister was. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and kissed the top of my head.