• Five ~ Ey up superstar! •

Lily's PoV

I felt someone jump on me and I groaned. I opened one of my eyes groggily and saw Kelley. She had the biggest smile on her face as she laid on top of me. "Yes?"

"Rachel said to get up." She didn't make any effort to move and I sighed. I heard my door open and I felt Kelley freeze.

"Kel, I said to see if she was awake, not jump on her." I looked back at Kelley and glared at her. She smiled sheepishly before jumping off my bed and running out of the room. "Sorry about her Lil. We don't leave for another while if you wanna sleep for another bit and I'll come back." I shook my head and pushed myself up into a sitting position. I rubbed my eyes thoroughly and yawned. "There's breakfast made if you wanna come down. Take your time though."

"Thank you." She smiled softly before walking out and closing the door behind her. I flopped back down on the bed and sighed. I reached across for my phone and smiled when I saw a message from Erin.

From Erin♥️;
Good morning beautiful xx hope you slept well ♥️ I just wanted to let you know that I've a double day today so I mightn't reply as much but I hope you have an amazing day and enjoy your first training session with Corsie and her team. I love you 💕😘

To Erin♥️;
I love you too ♥️ we'll talk later alright love? I'll text you when I've finished and see what your story is for the day xx

I hit send and went into my messages from mom. I sent her a quick reply and went into Lisa's messages.

From Sistahh;
Ey up sis. Good luck on yer training session with the gals and just enjoy it ♥️ let me know when you're finished and I'll call you to talk about it. Katie and Jord are dying to talk to you xx love ya sis

I smiled at my phone and typed back my reply. Before I could hit send there was a knock on my door. I sat up a little and told whoever it was to come in. I saw Christen stick her head around the door and smiled. "Morning. Rach said you were awake so I brought you up your gear for training. Laura dropped it by last night but you were sound asleep." She put the folded gear on the edge of the bed and walked back to the door.

"Thanks Christen. I'll be down in a minute." She smiled and nodded her head before walking out. I turned my attention to my phone again.

To sistahh;
To say I'm nervous is an understatement and wishing you were here by my side ain't helping. Just a heads up, I'm calling you straight away if anything happens so please answer.

I hit send and put my phone on my bed. I got up and stretched. I went for a quick shower to make sure my legs were shaved and changed into my Royals training gear. I tied my hair into a messy bun and put my headband on. I glanced at the alarm clock to see it was 7:30. I threw on Erin's jumper and put on a pair of runners. I grabbed my bag and phone before walking out of the room and downstairs. Kelley was sitting on the sofa in the living room with a bowl of cereal in her hands as she watched the news.

I walked passed her into the kitchen and set my bag by the table. "Morning Lil. Your breakfast is on the stove." I walked over and grabbed the plate from the stove and walked to the island. I sat next to Rachel and dug into my food. Rachel and Christen were talking about their game on Saturday against Orlando which was in two days.

"Lil, you're coming to France next month ya?" I looked up from my food and Rachel chuckled. I swallowed the food in my mouth and took a sip of water.

"Yeah I think so. I've get me car so I can just drive down. I'll probably end up going with my parents though. Gotta support the fam." Christen looked between us in confusion and I lowered my head. Rachel put her hand on my knee and squeezed it softly. I looked up at her and she smiled sadly at me. I looked towards Christen as she watched our interaction.