• Three ~ Home •

Lily's PoV

We were led up to the box by security and I ran straight for Viv when we entered. She chuckled and held me up as I hugged her. "I missed you too Lil." I hugged her for another bit before letting go. I looked out at the field and saw the two teams warming up. I had my pink Scotland jersey on with 11 Evans on the back. I saw Lisa looking up towards us and I waved madly. She saw me and started laughing as she waved back.

I sat down in my seat and played on my phone as the adults spoke. I saw mom hand me over her phone and I looked at her in confusion. "There's photos from this morning of you want to send them on to yourself." I took it from her and opened it to the photos. I smiled at all the photos of me and the girls. I saw one of Erin and I as she hugged me. Neither of us knew the photo was being taken seeing as were looking at one another. I looked at it and smiled softly before sending it on to myself.

Much hadn't happened during the game and it was still 0-0 in the 89th minute. That was until Lisa got the ball. She took off dribbling down the left flank and looked up every second touch to see if anyone had made a run. Erin broke from her defender and called for the ball as she reached the edge of the box. Lisa crossed it into her but it was a bit off. It was like everything had stopped. Erin jumped and bicycle kick the ball falling to the ground with a thud. The entire stadium were on their feet as they watched the ball slide in top corner. The entire stadium erupted in cheers as it went in and I watched as all the girls piled on top of Erin as they celebrated.

They ran back to the midfield and the ref blew his whistle signaling full time. Viv and I ran down the steps to the railings as the girls ran to their families. We just happened to end up next to the Cuthberts as Erin and Lisa made their way over. I gave my sister some time with her girlfriend before she pulled me into a hug. "So, it wasn't as impressive as your game but it was still something." I chuckled and hugged her again. I leaned against the railing and wrapped my arms round her shoulder as Viv took a photo of us.

Our parents and grandparents made their way down to us and Lisa greeted them. Viv joined in on their conversation so I was left to my own devices. I felt someone hug me from behind and I smiled when I recognized Erin's smell. "You played really well." She chuckled and leaned her head on my shoulder. I placed my hands on top of hers and relaxed into her embrace.

"It wasn't nearly impressive as yours today but it will have to do." I smiled and turned in her arms to face her. Her family were talking to one another just like mine was so it was just the two of us. She leaned in and placed her head against my chest. Wrapped my arms around her securely and kissed the top of her head softly. "I've something to tell you but it'll have to wait until we're alone. Are you coming back to the hotel afterwards?" She didn't move as she spoke but held onto me tighter.

"For you I will." She lifted her head and blushed a little. She leaned up and kissed my cheek before letting go. I smiled softly towards her one last time before we separated. I liked back at my family to see Viv looking at me with a smirk on her face. "What?" She just shrugged her shoulders before leaning her chin on Lisa's shoulder.

"So we've a plan then? I gotta showed but I'll meet yous at the hotel with the rest of the gals." We all nodded and Lisa went back to the locker rooms. I went with Viv in her car and left the adults to do their thing. I got into the front seat and turned on the radio. We sang horribly for a few minutes until Viv turned it down.

"So, you and Erin huh?" I looked over at her in confusion and she chuckled. She glanced at me before looking back at the road. "Oh please. I saw the way the two of you looked at each other. It's the same way Daan looks at Beth and me at Lis." I looked away from her and and fiddled with my fingers. I never thought of Erin in that way but come to think of it we always had a little more. Well shit.