Omg! 1K and Updates cause i am so happy!!!!

I was gonna spam you with a bunch of memes but they weren't loading so sorry. Maybe when I'm writing the next chapter Wattpad would fix that. These are the only ones that came...

 These are the only ones that came

Update!!

Update!!

(

Marinette POV) because I am so happy!!

So now I owe them a major explanation, great! Now I have to think up a believable lie and if you haven't noticed, I am barely good at that. Even if I mange to convince the others, the blond girl, Annabeth, I doubt she would believe me. Why is she so smart?!

"You'll figure something out Marinette" Tikki assured, " Though I think if I'm thinking on the right path, telling them might be the only way..."

" What?!" Tikki had always been telling me that my identity must remain a secret, no one must know to protect them. Hawkmoth is manipulative and she wants me to tell seven- ten strangers?

"Nothing. Just go to sleep. You need your rest to deal with tomorrow." She said, maybe I just heard wrong. I probably must be really tired.

"You're right." I slump onto my bed, turn to face the wall that was plastered with Adrien pictures and smile, " Good night Tikki! Night Adrien..." I mumble before falling asleep.

♣♦♣

I jolt awake at the sound of my name. It was morning. The events of yesterday come back to me. " Ugh! Morning Tikki. Today..."

"Yep, don't worry, I was thinking and I know what to do!" She flies to me smiling.

"You do?! That's great! So can I hear it?"

" Sorry, not now. You have to-"

A voice comes from down the stairs, " Good morning honey! Could you please stop talking too those photos and dress up? I'm sending your father to the hospital for a check up. He's not feeling well and I want you to handle the bakery."