|| C H A P T E R 18 ||

Start from the beginning

She held up her laptop, "Netflix."

I took a seat next to her looking down at the laptop, "what are we gonna watch?"

"Coralline ok with you?" She looks over at me. Her chocolate brown eyes catch mine. I merely nod my head and she looks back down at her computer, "ok great. My AirPods are in my backpack can you grab them for me? Just so when your parents don't know we're goofing off and kick me out."

I nod my head and get up grabbing her bag, "in the zipper part?"

"Yes."

I carefully held her Louis Vuitton bag and unzipped the front pocket. Sure enough the AirPods were inside, "found em!" Grabbing then I hopped back on the bed.

"Ok great."

🎥🎥📚📚💞💞

After watching two movies Grace dozed off besides me. Turning off Netflix I opened the internet browser. Instagram and facebook were pinned in the bookmark department. I didn't wanna snoop, but I couldn't help myself.

I opened her Instagram. Opening her profile I scrolled through a few of her photos.

Via Instagram:

01JustGrace10                             ...

Liked by xoxomia, Terrababby_, and 300 others 01JustGrace10 not your babe 💋View all 29 comments Terrababby_ looking good even if I'm not in the picture 😫👀Babyfacelaysha I'm going to miss you babeeee

01JustGrace10 not your babe 💋
View all 29 comments
Terrababby_ looking good even if I'm not in the picture 😫👀
Babyfacelaysha I'm going to miss you babeeee

I starred at the picture. Grace looked older and the woman next to her looked fully grown. Her deep blue eyes were enchanting however. Not to mention her red painted lips.

I shook my head and scrolled down.

Via Instagram:

01JustGrace10                             ...

Liked by babyfacelaysha, Terrababby_, and 438 others 01JustGrace10 sunny vibes☀️View all 32 comments Terrababby_ mami lookin sexy 🤤Xoxomia sexy sexy sexy ! 👀🔥

01JustGrace10 sunny vibes☀️
View all 32 comments
Terrababby_ mami lookin sexy 🤤
Xoxomia sexy sexy sexy ! 👀🔥

Grace's eye sun the sun enchanted me! They're warm deep and pure honey. Her selfies seemed to get the most attraction though. Of course her beauty can enchant anyone.

Via Instagram:

01JustGrace10                             ...

Liked by Terrababby_, Hopefaith_. and 444 others
01JustGrace10 fine as whine 🍷
View all 21 comments
Hopefaith_. As always I had fun with you . ☺️
Terrababby I'm not salty or anything . We never take picture 😪

Grace looked genuinely happy. In full glam she she laughed. I wonder what they had been laughing about. I couldn't help but smile also.

Via Instagram:

01JustGrace10                             ...

Liked by ADemarcusA, Terrababby_, and 505 others 01JustGrace10 she gets whatever she wants

01JustGrace10 she gets whatever she wants . 👑💋
View all 66 comments
Terrababby_ photo credits 👀
0Dezzibear0 ill take a price of that 🤤🍰

Wow. Grace has self confidence. I wonder if she has any to spare.

"Honey, dinners ready," my mom knocked at the door. I cursed under my breathe.

"Ok we'll be out in a second!" I closed out of Instagram set the computer on my desk and pulled Grace up from the bed.

"Wha- whats going on?" She said groggily her eyes opening and closing.

"We have to go downstairs for dinner!" I let go and let her fall back on the bed. Rushing to the bathroom I wet my hands with cold water and wet back splashing droplets in her face.

"I'm to tired for dinner," she groaned rolling over on her stomach.

"Come on lazy butt," I grabbed her arms and pulled her up.

"No, I'm going to sleep," she shut her eyes again.

"Grace come on!" I tried to pull her up.

She doesn't comply. This is going to be a disaster.

Thoughts?

Did Brooke invade Graces privacy?

Are Brooke and Grace friends now?

Wheres Brielle?

Wheres Terra?