I shift my position to lay on my side, hopefully giving him more direct eye contact. "I'm fine. Little sore here and there but over all... It's not the first time it's happened to me anyways, I'm pretty used to the after affects of it. I'll be good by tonight." I smiled reassuringly. I didn't want him to worry, I knew how this went by now. Sleep, water, and walking around have all been what's helped me, all I need is time for that and I'll be good as new.

"Niall I am so sorry." Liam seemed to deflate as he finally get the words off his chest. "I didn't know that was going to happen, and Harry was right; if I didn't know that's all the more reason I should've stayed with you."

"Liam it's okay. Please stop worrying about it. I don't blame you for anything. Crap like that happens."

"Well it shouldn't. And I'm going to make sure it'll never happen again, you hear me? That's a promise." He reaches his over to cup my cheek and to push my hair behind my ear. "I also plan on making things up to you. But first lets get you dressed."

So Liam helps me sit up so he can tug my shirt on as if I were his baby, then he rolled up the pant legs to my sweat pants and bunched my boxers in with them and placed it at my feet. I poke my toes through the holes and Liam helps slip the elastic past the heel of my foot and to my ankle. Then he takes my hand and helps me stand, encouraging me to lean on him for support. And so I do. I rest my head on his chest, where the collar bone meets the neck, and my fingers wrap around Liam's biceps to give me balance. At least that's what I'm going with. But c'mon, who would pass up an opportunity like that?

Liam bends down to pick up the waistband of my light grey sweatpants and he shimmies them up my legs ever so carefully. When Liam's finished dressing me he places a tender kiss to my forehead, causing my heart to pitter patter and my stomach to flip.

His hands travel down my arms from my shoulders until they're latched onto mine. He raises my arms so he can inspect the red lines that have been left behind.

"I'm so sorry." He murmurs running his thumbs over the lines that were at my wrists.

"Stop saying that. They'll be gone in an hour." I'm doubting my words as I say them but I just needed something to comfort him. I can feel some of these will leave behind bruises, the ones on my knees and thighs especially.

Liam sighs, his breath fanning my face, "Okay Niall. Tonight I'm taking you out to dinner. It'll be me and you. I'll get Louis to look after Zayn."

Dinner? As in a date?

"I mean if you want." Liam corrects himself, probably due to my prolonging answer.

"Yeah, yeah of course. I'd love to."

"No honestly, if you're not up for going out don't feel pressured to. It's ju-"

"Liam I said I want to. And I want to." I cut him off and peer up into his light brown eyes.

The way his face lights up is enough for me to know I made the right decision.

***

"Pup will you be okay at Louis' place?" Liam questions while Zayn and I sat on his bed and watched as he dressed for our date. It must be awful for Zayn to watch Liam get dressed, knowing it's because he's taking me out for dinner. I wonder if they've been on a date before I got here. I really hope so because I feel like I'm an intruder in this house. I've pushed it to the back of my mind for a while now, however I'm hoping that thought will disintegrate soon. Once us three are more familiar with each other hopefully we'll establish a define line of where we stand.

"Yes Master." Zayn nods his head, admiring the way Liam tugged on a crisp white dress shirt. I mean how could you not, the way his tanned skin defines the muscles across his torso and arms. He knows he's being a tease because he has a smug look on his face when he looks back to where Zayn and I sat cross legged.