you and me

Alright people, you have asked if there will be a book for Descendants 3. The answer is YES!

Also if you remember the Grand Duke from the movie Cinderella, you're an ultimate Disney fan for remembering a side character.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cori swam back to the boat where a ladder waited for her. She climbed up and was helped back in by her father. Everyone praised and hugged her for stopped the battle. Cori grabbed her crown and placed it back on her head. Dragon Mal flew around, before landing at the top of the stairs and transformed back. Inside of her yellow and blue dress, it was replaced with a purple one like in the mirror portrait. Mal waved at Cori before curtsying low. Cori bowed to her in responses. Mal was led down the stairs by the Grand Duke. Evie reached her first.

"So, I did not know that I could do that." Mal said to Evie.

"Tell me about it. That makes two of us." Evie said back and blew away some smoke coming from Mal's dress. Evie had her hand out for Mal to take. "Shall we?"

"We shall." Mal said, taking her hand and having Evie walk Mal to Cori and their friends. Mal stood in front of Cori before was unexpectedly pulled in for a kiss. Cinderella and Kit stood as they watched how happy their daughter is.

"How about that daughter of mine?" Kit said proudly. Cinderella hit hiss chest softly.

"Ours." Cinderella corrected.

"Ours."

"Yes. How about her girlfriend?" Cinderella mentioned. "I think we're in very good hands here."

"Very good hands."Kit said, kissing Cinderella's hand.

"I owe you guys so much." Cori said to the VK's. They all agreed without hesitation, making Cori laugh. Cori smiled and continued. "If there is anything that you need, or anything I can do for you..."

"Um, actually, there is, Cori." Evie stepped in. Her eyes cast on the Isle and smiled. "I know a girl who would really love to come to Auradon. It's Drizella's daughter, Dizzy. She's like a little sister to me."

"Then she should come." Cori agreed, happy to bring her step-cousin with her.

"Okay! Okay, great!" Evie smiled wide. She stepped back to let Cori and Mal look at each for just a second before bouncing back in. "Actually, um... Cori, there's a lot of kids who would really love it here in Auradon. Kids just like us, who also deserve a second chance. Can I maybe get you a list?"

"Yes, yes! Absolutely, please." Cori said. Ben stepped up and wrapped his arm around Cori, showing that he supported the decision. Everyone around clapped happily.

"Great." Evie smiled at Cori and Ben.   groom stood in front of them with Mal's book in hand.

"M'lady Mal, we found your spell book below deck. Uma had it." He said, handing the book to Mal and leaving. Mal took a good look of her book and looked at Cori. Cori watched to see her decision.

"Ooh. Um...You know, this seems like the kind of thing that belongs in the hands of Fairy Godmother." Mal informed, making Cori smile. Mal called out. "Fairy Godmother?" In seconds, Fairy Godmother pushed by people to show herself.