side switching

Mal returned to her place after giving her rival, Uma, a little visit. That little visit had turned into Mal now having to give Uma the wand in return for Cori and Ben. The others have reacted badly and Mal was pacing back and forth for a solution.

"There's no way we're gonna give Uma the wand. We can't just let her destroy Auradon." Evie said quickly.

"Uma doesn't get the wand, then Ben and Cori are toast, guys." Carlos said.

"Right, so, we're gonna give Uma, of all people, the wand." Evie said to Carlos.

"Do we have another choice?" Jay spoke up. Mal stopped her pacing and looked at her friends, an idea in her head.

"Wait! You guys! Your 3D printer." Mal said, pointing at Carlos. Carlos nodded, knowing what she was thinking.

"A phony wand?" Carlos asked.

"Yes!"

"In my sleep." Carlos said.

"And the second Uma tests it, she'll know it's fake." Evie added.

"Well, okay, so then we just get them out really fast. We need some kind of diversion." Mal said, talking about Cori and Ben.

"Smoke bombs!" Jay suggested.

"That's perfect. I'll get the chemicals I need from Lady Tremaine's place. That could work." Evie walked over to Mal to leave, but just had finally noticed Mal's new hair style. "Sick hair, by the way. Evil Stepmom seriously stepped up her game."

"Okay, do you want to know something? Dizzy did this." Mal said. Evie stood shock and proud.

"Little Dizzy? Shut up!"

"I know. I'm, like, loving it. It's, like, a lot lighter."

"Really proud of her." Evie said. Jay cleared his voice to get their attention

"Hello?" Carlos said, getting their attention and wanting them to leave.

"Right."

"Carlos, Jay, you guys meet us at Pirates Bay no later than noon. And, you guys, losing--not an option. 'Cause we're rotten..." Mal said.

"To the core." They finished.

"Let's do this." Before Mal and Evie could walk out, Anthony stepped in with Orion behind him with a black eye.

"Not so fast, guys." Anthony stopped, his hands in a stop motion.

"What's he doing here?" Jay asked. The VKs glared at Orion and he did the same to them. They knew very well that Orion worked for Uma for as long as they could remember.

"I have news to share. It's big." Anthony said, drawing the attention away from Orion and on to him. They saw the worried look on his face and panicked a little.

"What? We don't have time and have to leave." Evie said. Anthony looked at Orion and shoved him forward by the arm.

"Tell them." Anthony ordered him. Orion gave an eye roll.