make the trade or walk the plank

Jay, Carlos, and Lonnie got out of the limo. Anthony, Evie, and Mal waited for them by the tunnel.

"I'll get the swords." Jay told Lonnie as he and Carlos run to the trunk of the car.

"Oh, Lonnie!" Mal said in surprise to seeing Lonnie.

"I made them bring me." Lonnie explained.

"Oh, I'm so glad." Mal said in relief.

"Hi. Welcome to the Isle. It's good to see you." Evie said, giving Lonnie a hug. Anthony welcomed Lonnie with a hug as well, tell her he was glad to have another pair of hands to help. Jay took out the swords and jumped back when he spotted Dude.

"And Dude." Jay said as he stared at Dude in the back of the limo with a blanket on him. Carlos was annoyed.

"I told you to stay." Carlos exclaimed.

"I flunked obedience class." Dude spoke.

"Great. And he can still talk." Jay pointed out.

"You're lucky I love you. Come on." Carlos said to Dude and picked him up out of the limo. The boys approached the girls and Anthony.

"Ooh. Here, let me see." Mal said, taking the fake wand from Carlos to have a good look at it. "Wow, what a beauty."

"It's noon." Carlos informed.

"All right. Are we ready?" Mal asked.

"Yeah." Evie and Anthony said in sync, holding up the bags with smoke bombs inside.

"Let's do this." They walked into the tunnel that lead to the docks where they would meet Uma and her crew. Carlos looked back at Dude who was following.

"Stay! I mean it." Carlos ordered Dude. Dude sat down. They could smell the saltiness and fishiness of the waters through the tunnel.

*~*~*~*~*

"Hey, guys! They're here!"

Cori and Ben were once again separated. Ben was pulled away by Harry to one of the planks, while Cori was on another plank, tied up. She was roughly pulled by Orion.

"Welcome!" Harry yelled, pushing Ben.

"Finally!" Uma said happily.

"Do exactly as I say and we might just get out of this alive, got it?" Orion whispers to Cori. Cori looked into his eyes to see if she might be mislead someway. In the end, she decided to take her chances and trust him.

Uma:

♫Huh, let's get this party started♫
♫I swear I'm cold-hearted♫
♫There's no negotiation♫
♫I'm not here for debatin'♫
♫You need some motivation?♫
♫Just look at their faces♫
♫Then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient♫
♫I'll throw 'em overboard and let 'em swim with killer sharks♫
♫You either hand over the wand or they'll be ripped apart♫