Chapter 27

(3rd Person POV)
Ladybug screams in pain as even more energy enters her body. Orange swirls appeared on her suit and her blue pigtails turned dark orange with white tips. Her new outfit was finished with an orange cape in the shape of a foxtail.

Adrien grabbed her shoulders, ignoring the pain in his side.

"Undo a transformation!" He yells with worry-filled eyes, "This is too much for your body to handle!"

Ladybug takes his hands off her shoulders and stands up, "It's time I end this battle"

She rushes back into the battle to help Queen Bee. She could tell that Queen Bee was growing tired.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," Ladybug says.

"Ladybug," Queen Bee begins, "Did you just transform with three miraculouses at once?!"

Ladybug nods and summons her flute, blowing into it. She fills the room with thousands of illusions of her. Le Paon attacks each one she sees, trying to find the real Ladybug.

Just then, Ladybug jumps down from the roof and calls out her Cataclysm, aiming for the villain. The villain just barely dodges, causing Ladybug to Cataclysm the floor instead. The entire building shakes violently and Le Paon lands on the floor, clutching her ankle in pain. Ladybug was only able to touch her ankle with her Cataclysm.

Ladybug curses under her breath, panting and leaning against the wall as she feels her energy draining more and more. All the Ladybug illusions disappear, and Le Paon smirks as she takes the opportunity to grab her fan.

The villain limps towards the hero with her bladed fan in her hand. Queen Bee jumped on her, but was easily thrown off due to her lack of energy.

Le Paon stood in front of Ladybug, fan raised. Ladybug couldn't move.

"It's over, Ladybug," the villain says.

Ladybug gives in and closes her eyes, preparing for the fan to pierce into her skin.

But it never did. Instead, she heard someone familiar grunt in pain. She opened her eyes to find Adrien on the floor, bleeding with a cut on his abdomen.

"Adrien?!" Ladybug, Le Paon, and Queen Bee scream at the same time.

Le Paon drops her fan, trembling with her eyes wide.

"ADRIEN!" Ladybug kneels down next to her boyfriend.

"Marinette," Adrien says quietly and stares into the eyes he fell in love with, "I said I would save your life someday, and I just did"

"YOU STUPID CAT!" Ladybug screams through tears.

"I'll take him to the hospital!" Le Paon yells and picks him up. Without another word, she jumps out the window and rushes towards the nearest hospital.

Everyone in the room is confused as to why the villain is so worried about Adrien. Suddenly, Ladybug realized her Lucky Charm was still summoned. She quickly ran to grab the flashlight off the floor and throw it in the air. Carapace was now unparalyzed and whatever damage Cataclysm had done to the building was gone. Ladybug assumed Le Paon's ankle had healed, too. However, everyone still had their injuries.

All of Ladybug's transformations had become undone, making her feel dizzy.

"Marinette?!" Queen Bee exclaimed.

She immediately regretted being so rude to Marinette. Marinette had been Ladybug this entire time.

Marinette still had tears in her eyes as she felt herself growing weaker and weaker, falling onto the floor as darkness took over her vision.