✧ R#2 R E S U L T S ✧

Start from the beginning

Siah : 20/20
wow. this is so pretty im living for the font , the effects , bts , the castle at the back wow wow wow wow

Adlyn : 19.5/20
First of all....JUST WOW I know I'm in no place to judge such an art. You've done a splendid job on this hon. Everything is in place perfectly! Though I liked the other design better without those orange-brown smoke effect (idk how to describe that lol) Really well done!

Synn : 20/20
To be honest I might have been biased with your entry cause you used my favorite color combination ever which is purple and gold but what can I say? You did a really great job! I love everything about this book jacket especially the continuous placement you did with the chateau in the background - meaning, you didn't crop the photo on the spine area and just let it go all through the back. That smoke effect also was amazingly laid in there and I'm just... *chef's kiss*

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

4. chersonesse

Siah : 20/20
cool! this cover is so pretty the red colour + the female faceclaim has me nutting. the font is so pretty and bts at the back , it's perfect !

Adlyn : 20/20
Now I want to own the non existent physical copy haha. I love love loove the entire jacket and literally your editing skills are shining here. I knew you wouldn't dissapoint ^^
Well done~

Synn : 19/20
Another favorite! This cover looks so professional, I can actually see this in bookstores. I love the color palette you've chosen and the rendering of the girl on the front. You used only 2 font styles which is a plus and this seems such a small thing but that Ravenous Publication logo looks really pretty, it goes well with the aesthetic of the jacket and I love it!

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

5. mani_v

Siah : 20/20
the color is so soft! jin looks so handsome! the font looks super pretty and so does the smoke? effect thing. i have to give this a perfect score!

Adlyn : 20/20
This is so well made with delicacy! Since this book is one of my faves it makes me really happy that you've done such a commendable job on it. I'm especially fond of the color palette of yours, it's really unique and soft. Well done!

Synn : 18/20
Yours is definitely a clean and well put-together entry. You did amazing, I love that you've chosen credible feedbacks and the way you highlighted the quote "sit" is really impressive. What you did there could help pique the reader's interest and that's one requirement on being a cover maker so kudos to you!

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

6. jiminui_yeochin

Siah : 17/20
okay , so the back and front cover's colors don't really match but then, that's just my perfectionist ass being mean. plus, the font kinda bothers me it doesn't really suit well. although, the mountains on tj back look super pretty.

Adlyn : 16/20
I love the picture you've chosen for the front cover, also the clouds add so much to the picture. I have to point out few things like the flower pattern wasn't at all necessary (having less elements is like being on the safer side but at the same time not too much of simplicity attracts the readers. Add elements which contribute the story within the book and you're done.), also the borders don't compliment the aesthetic you're going for :(
The font ain't all the bad but there are more standard fonts out there (tip: download fonts from dafont.com and use them through the app 'phonto'.) All in all great effort~