The mint haired boy held his hands in his pockets, watching Chaerin leave, leaving him alone in the school corridor. Some glances of other sex-thirsty girls looked at him, hoping he would look at them; but he didn't care about those girls, he just wanted Chaerin.

CHAERIN'S POV

I set off as far as possible from Yoongi. He came back again in this school, like the others. My goal was to finish this school year avoiding everyone. All boys. Perhaps Taehyung would have been difficult, since we live together. But I will limit communication with everyone.
I want to finish the last exams in peace and without complications.

I keep walking, the next lesson was about 20 minutes, so I had some time.

Hwasa stayed to sleep with me. She didn't want to leave me alone because the boys went out last night, coming back very late. I don't know where they went and what they did.

I heard them whisper to each other in the living room while I listened upstairs, secretly, but I didn't understand what they were saying. Jimin and Jungkook also stayed at my house and Taehyung's.

I could not sleep much, the return of Yoongi and the others kept me up all night, I had a very bad headache all morning.

Today our parents should have come back; I check all day if my mother had read the message I sent her the day before, but nothing. She had not even received it.

I sigh, the storm had done some damage in the city, but nothing too serious. So I heard, I haven't read anything about it yet.

I put the phone in my pocket and go to the first bathroom of the school.
I lock myself in, sit on the bathroom, placing the bag on the floor. I take a deep breath. Will I be able to avoid everyone?

I gasp from the sudden laughter of girls who entered the bathroom. Unwillingly, I listen to what they were talking about. They were two girls, I recognize their voices, they are in my class.

《Did you hear about Jimin?》

《No, what?》

《Apparently he is that new boy's step brother, Yoongi.》

《Really? But I heard that this new boy was here in this school even before ...》

《He's bigger than us. He was always with that Chaerin girl and his friends. I heard that she fucked all four...》she says in a low whisper.

《She is lucky, they are all super hot, I would do it too, in her place.》

《My brother told me that when he was still in this school, the five of them were always together, no one ever separated them. They were like an exclusive group.》

《Wow ... who knows what happened to them to split up ...》

《Probably drama between them.》

I listened to the two girls' talk, they left after a while. I leaned my back against the wall, bringing my legs over, crossing them.

I had become school gossip again, as before. In the end, the past always comes back, although I want to escape, it always takes me.

The past was repeating itself.

I tried not to think of Jimin and his being step-brother with Yoongi. It disturbed me, even more after having spent that beautiful night, with Jimin. If I think about it again, I get goose bumps.

My heart didn't know what it wanted. My vagina ... well she knew it. Even too well. I sigh. I didn't know what to do. I was too confused. I wanted to escape ... if only my mom was here, she would help me decide and maybe scold me.

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒙, 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? ➳ 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒏𝒂𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒆 🔞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें