"Sorry." He laughed a bit.

"Okay, lets go scope out another house. Oh, and you're gonna need this." He handed me a knife, but I noticed it wasn't his.

"Did you just have a spare knife in your pocket?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I?" He questioned.

"Cause- well- it's kinda dangerous, y'know. Like what if they stab you in your stomach?" I reasoned.

"Oh, (Y/N), you poor, poor child." He patted my head.

"I'm literally a year younger than you." I said.

"Okay, but, still. You're still a child to me." He raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, grandpa." I said.

"What?! Grandpa!? Bitch, respect me." He sounded offended.

"Respect you like I respect my elders?" I smiled.

"Shut up." He put his hand on my head pushed it down.

I grabbed a hold of his hand, keeping the knife in my other hand.

Obviously.

Not you again.

Ohh yes me again, you can't get rid of me.

Why did you want me to do this?

Because why not, if you're gonna stay with killers, why not become one?

True, but what if I can't handle it?

Then at least you tried.

Slender wouldn't hurt you too bad if he knew you at least gave it an effort.

I seriously doubt that.

I said he wouldn't hurt you too bad.

I didn't say he wouldn't hurt you.

True.

We exited the house and began to search for another one.

Suddenly, I heard a voice behind us.

"(Y/N)?!" My heart sank when I heard them.

I tightened my grip on Jeff's hand, making him tense up, ready to jump at the person.

"(Y/N), where the fuck have you been?! It's been months! Do you know how I felt when you-" I cut him off.

"Bryce, I frankly don't give two shits how the fuck you felt. You're a piece of shit, and you were probably already sleeping with someone else by the time I even went missing. So don't give me that shit." I turned around, glaring at him.

He stumbled back, tripping.

"What the fuck happened to your face?!" He yelled.

Jeff went to lunge at him, but I held an arm out to stop him.

Bryce looked even more alarmed when he saw that Jeff and I had matching smiles.

"You wanna know what I've been doing since I left, Bryce?" I said slowly.

He didn't answer, and instead had his eyes trained on the knife in my hand.

"Well, I'll show you. I've been making friends, Bryce! How nice is that? Y'know, the one thing I was never allowed to have when I was with you, was a social life? So as soon as I was gone, I made sure to make so many friends that I couldn't keep track of them all! I even met someone that I could spend the rest of my life with, and do you wanna know who that happens to be?" I smiled, laughing occasionally.

"W-who?" He asked.

I laughed a bit more before turning to Jeff.

"You wanna tell him who you are?" I smiled.

"Oh, gladly, baby." Jeff slung his arm around my shoulders.

"None other than Jeff, the mother fucking killer. And you wanna know what I do for fun?" Jeff bent down a bit, making eye contact.

"W-what?" Bryce was shaking, and I'm pretty sure he had pissed himself by this point.

Jeff leaned in real close, then pulled his knife out, showing Bryce.

"Well, I'll tell ya, but it's a secret, so you can't tell anyone, okay?" Jeff said quietly.

Jeff paused, staring at Bryce.

Then Jeff brought his knife down, right on Bryce's crotch.

"AHH FUCK!" Bryce yelled, tears springing to his eyes.

"Oh, Bryce. You didn't really think that keeping me locked up all those years would keep me sane, did you?" I laughed.

Jeff pulled his knife out and stepped back, letting me take center stage.

"Now, Bryce, I think it's time I show you what I can do."