Fight

"I'm not insane." My voice was low, and not an ounce of jokingness in it.

"Calm down, (Y/N)." Jeff's eyes watched my every movement as he slowly made his way over to me.

I hadn't noticed, but the air seemed cooler than it did before, and it almost felt like there was wind blowing around the room.

"As I suspected." Slenderman spoke up.

"What?" Jeff asked, glancing at him.

"She's a witch." Slender teleported in front of me, making me stumble back.

"Witch?" I questioned.

"Yes. Now put this on." He held his hand out, a necklace with a small crystal on his palm.

I slowly reached out and took a hold of it, holding it delicately.

I clasped the necklace around my neck, watching it move as I let it go.

I felt my energy being drained, making me collapse to the floor.

Jeff rushed over and grabbed my arm, helping me up.

"What did that necklace do?" I asked, my voice sounding normal again.

"It keeps your energy from escaping. If it escapes, you'll become something you don't want to be." He said vaguely.

"Well now I kinda wanna know." I mumbled quietly.

Slender sighed and shook his head.

"Child, what did I just say?" He asked sternly.

"That I don't wanna know even though I do." I raised an eyebrow.

"(Y/N), just- just don't." Jeff facepalmed.

"What? I wanna know! Is it so bad to wanna know what I am?" I crossed my arms, looking between the two.

"You'll become a monster. There, I said it. Are you satisfied now?" Slender mimicked me and crossed his arms.

"Yes." I nodded curtly.

"I don't get paid enough for this. Oh, wait, that's right. I don't get paid at all! And then they wonder why I'm so angry all the time!" Slender turned around and started talking to himself before teleporting away.

"Jeez who pissed in his cereal this morning." I rolled my eyes.

"Probably BEN." Jeff shrugged.

"I- I was kidding but ok." I glanced at him.

"Anyways. I'm gonna go take a nap. Which means you're also going to be taking a nap." I smiled and grabbed his arm, dragging him upstairs.

"So how long is this nap going to be?" Jeff asked.

"Not long. Just like an hour or two." I said.

"If I wake up in 7 hours and you're still asleep, I'm gonna pour water on your face." He warned.

"I promise, only an hour!" I held my pinky out.

He glared at me for a second before linking out pinky's.

"So, you're a witch. And you haven't even really said anything about it. Like I expected you to be freaking out or something." Jeff said, opening the door to his room.

"I guess I kinda always knew. You wanna know how I figured out I couldn't die?" I flopped onto his bed.

He nodded and I took a deep breath.

"I was 5, and me and my parents were on vacation, I decided to go down by the lake and catch frogs. Well, I didn't tell my parents where I went, and the pond was deep. Not to mention I couldn't swim very well." I said, sitting up as Jeff sat down beside me.

"You drowned?" He asked.

"Yep. Worst way to die by the way, it hurts more than you'd think. And now I don't like swimming. I'm not scared of water, just scared of swimming in deep bodies of water." I sighed.

"Wow, BEN's a pussy. That's how he died, and he refuses to touch water." Jeff laughed a bit.

"BEN is just an idiot in general." I chuckled.

"True." Jeff agreed.

Suddenly the door bursted open and the green fucker himself walked in.

"Heard y'all was talkin SHIT." He said loudly.

"Yeah bitch what are you gonna do about it?" I stood up and sized him up.

"I'm gonna-" He looked behind me and saw Jeff.
"
"Do nothing and ask you nicely to stop!" He laughed awkwardly.

"Nah, I wanna fight now." I crossed my arms.

"Dammit BEN she wants to fight just fight her." Jeff said.

"Um- you have to promise not to kill me if I hit her." BEN said nervously.

"Jeff don't hurt the bean. Only I can hurt the bean." I looked at Jeff.

He opened his mouth to argue then closed it and glared at me.

"Fine but don't come crying to me if he hits you." Jeff groaned.

"I won't!" I said excitedly, grabbing BEN's arm and led him outside.

"Okay, the yard is big enough for a full on brawl, which means no boundaries." I put my hands on my hips and looked around the yard.

"Please don't kill me." BEN mumbled.

"I won't. But you'll wish I did." I turned around and looked at him happily.

"Do you even know how to fight?" BEN asked.

"Yeah, I've taken lessons. And by lessons I mean I used to kick ass in high school." I said.

"Oh Jesus please help me." BEN whispered, looking up at the sky.

"Too bad Jesus isn't much of a helping guy, huh?" I smirked.