Chapter 18 - "Write a Song!"

Arianas POV

The groupchat was WILD yesterday, I wonder if Nicki and Rihanna were actually gonna come over, as I start thinking.. I hear a knock in my front door, I open and it was Nicki, Rihanna and Beyonce.

Nicki Minaj POV

As I walk into Arianas home with Rihanna and Bey, I notice she looks awful. We all sit at her L-Shaped couch and start to talk.

"Soo, why are you three here?" Ariana asks, she looks like she's been crying.. I feel so bad.

"We're here to fix you up because HONEY.. You look like you went through a crisis.." Beyonce says, Ariana nods and opens a jar of Oreo cookies from her coffee table.

"Do y'all want one? It'll be a long day" Ariana says, with a more 'positive' tone. Rihanna nods, Beyonce and I shake our heads.

"So, where do y'all want me to st-"

"Start whenever you found out he was cheating.." Beyonce cuts off, Ariana nods.

"Well, Shawn and I were supposed to be going out the night of Thank U, Next going No.1 , we both have a tracker on our phones and I didn't see him at home.. So I drove over to where he was and it was Camilas house.."

"Ariana, do you feel comfortable telling us this?" Rihanna says, Ariana nods and takes an Oreo from the jar.

"She lets me in and I find them both sweaty and I also find a red laced thong on the couch Shawn was sitting at..." Ariana starts tearing up.

"Then..?" I ask.

"I leave the house and drive over to my home, Shawn comes over a few hours later and tries to comfort me, which he failed.." She says, giggling the last part through.

"Alright, this is what you'll do." Beyonce says, Rihanna takes an Oreo from the jar and Ariana gets a Kleenex.

"Write a song!" I say in an exciting tone, Arianas eyes bright up.. this bitch has an idea.
————
hi, this is the author! I'm thinking of ending THIS specific book, but making a sequel to it, how would y'all feel about that? tell me !!

vote please, thank u!🖤