Chapter 8 - "The Promise"

Stay tuned til' the end, I have an announcement!!!
————
Ridge-View Lake, 4:45 PM
————
[ Shawns POV ]

As Ariana and I get out of the car, I notice everyone looking at us with quite a funny face.

"hiii!" Ariana says, as I start to open the trunk of my car to get our luggage.

Kylie, Rihanna, and Nicki run over to Ariana and hug her, Kendall is talking to Drake and Zayn is coming over to me.

"What's up!" Zayn says, with a slight grin.

"Hey, when did everyone get here?" I ask.

"eh, about five minutes ago.." Zayn replies, I close the  trunk door and carry Ariana and I's luggage up to the entrance.

- 5 MINUTES LATER -

As everyone finds their room, I find myself bunking with Zayn and Drake. Ariana is bunking with Nicki and Rihanna and Kylie with Kendall.

"Hey, I'm gonna go check on Ariana, i'll be back." I say, as I get out of the room and walk over to Arianas. I knock gently and Kylie answers.

"oh, Hey Shawn." Kylie says, glaring at her phone.

"May I see Aria-" She cuts me off, as she says
"Ariana your fuck-buddy is here to see you!" Kylie yells, jokingly, I just laugh it off and see Ariana come out to the hallway.

"hi baby, did you need me?" Ariana says, I shake my head and reply.

"Nope, I just came to check on you really." I tell her, I kiss her forehead and she grabs my hand and pulls me downstairs.

"Can we make some Caesar Salad? i'm hungry.." Ariana says, pouting.

"Sure, why not?" As I reply to her, we hear a knock at the door.

"I'll get it, don't worry." Drake replies, as he comes downstairs.

"oh, uhm.. yeah sure come in.." I hear, and I have a bad feeling I know who it is.

Justin Bieber and Big Sean walk in, shit, I totally forgot Big Sean was in the groupchat, he never really talked though.

Nicki and Kylie walk downstairs and see them both.

"haha fuck no, we goin back upstairs!" Nicki exclaims, Kylie nods and they both go back to their room, Ariana looks over at them and she has a "oh shit" face.

Ariana pulls me closer to her and hugs me tightly, i'm guessing she didn't like their appearance.

"Drake, can I share a room with Shawn? I'm sure the room down this hall will work.." Ariana asks.

"Sure!" Drake replies, nodding his head and looking over at Big Sean, which was looking at Ariana.

————

[Arianas POV]

Sean keeps looking at me, this is NOT a good thing, I'm so happy Drake agreed to let Shawn and I stay in a room together, I don't feel safe around both the guys that showed up.

"Here, i'll get your stuff from your room." Shawn says, I nod and walk over to Kylie and Kendalls room, which basically had all the girls in since Nicki and Rihanna didn't know what to do.

As I walk in, I see them all and they have a worried ass look.

"so uhm, THAT happened.." I say, Kylie and Rihanna crack a smile and Nicki starts laughing, Kendall looks at her phone.