Chapter 16 - "Get Out."

Arianas POV

Shawn and I have been together for 6 weeks now, i'm so happy with him and I can't wait to start a family, I know. Kinda soon.. but I think hes the one.

I make my way downstairs to get dinner and I notice Shawn isn't home. I call him but he won't answer, I get on my tracker app that Shawn and I got on our phones just in case I get kidnapped by one of my crazy ass exes or something.

I open my car door and get in, I drive over to Shawns location which ends up being Camila Cabellos house, I knock and I get greeted by a sweaty, and tired looking Camila.

"Oh Ariana! What's up!" She says, I notice Shawns car is parked and Camila seems a bit worried.

"Is Shawn here? I haven't seen him." I ask.

She nods and lets me into her home, I look around and spot Shawn sitting in the living room couch, also looking a little sweaty.

"Hey Shawn, I didn't see you at home.. I thought we were getting dinner tonight?" I ask confused, I spot a red laced thong on the side of the couch and immediately look over at Camila, she looked at me then at the thong, then back at me.

I look over at Shawn and he notices I spotted the thong, I storm out of the house and get out to the front yard, Shawn follows.

"Ariana, wait! It's not what it looks like!" He yells, I ignore him and run over to my car. I get in my car, still seeing Shawn in the front yard.

I start to cry and drive over to my house.

I open my front door and run upstairs, I cry myself to sleep. A few hours later, I hear the front door opening downstairs and start hearing footsteps.

I walk out of my bedroom quietly and check, It was Shawn on his way upstairs, I run back to my room and flop on my bed and start crying again, uncontrollably.

Shawn walks in and sees me being a whole ass mess, I wonder what he must think.

"Ariana?"

"What do you need, Shawn? I'm sure I have nothing for you here since Camila is over here pleasing you." I say, breaking down.

"Ariana, Please listen.. I can explain."

"Don't talk to me Shawn, don't you dare touch me, If you need a place to sleep go down to the guest bedroom. You better pack up because i'm done." I say, wiping my tears.

"Ari-"

"Shawn.. please." I cut him off, he looks down and nods, he packs a duffel bag and heads to the bedroom down the hallway. As he settles in, I stay in my bedroom crying in between my pillows, i'm pretty sure he can hear me.

Shawn shattering my heart is so, so sad. Was I this dumb? how long has he been cheating?

"Good Morning!" I hear, I rub my eyes and see a shirtless Shawn sitting on my bed.

"What do you want Shawn? Get the hell out." I say firmly, his smile disappears from his face and he looks down.

"Ariana, look. I'm sorry, Camila and I were supposed to be working on a song for SM3 Deluxe and she started seducing me." he says, i look down and he lifts my chin up.

"I promise I would never mean to hurt you.."

"Shawn, shut the fuck up. You sure you didn't mean to? I had one of the craziest days in my life yesterday with my first Number One and next day it ends up being me heartbroken?" I start breaking down, again.

"Ariana, I don't know how else to say that i'm sorry, It's my fault." Shawn says.

"Get out Shawn, i'm breaking up with you until further fucking notice." I say, he looks down and nods, he exits my bedroom and Toulouse jumps on my bed, he cuddles next to me and I feel a little better.

————

sorry for not uploading in a bit lmao, I needed a small break from all of this since I upload very frequently.

give this book a vote and comment what y'all think about Shawn and Camila!