Captive!Law X Marine!Reader

'It was two years.... Two whole fucking years, and that ass decides he wants me to look after his damn brat.'

(Your name) sighs as she crumpled the paper in hand. Corazon was a damn shit picker. She rested on her chair as she thought long and hard about this issue.

She got it, Corazon had died.

However, sneaking in and taking his place in watching the Don Quixote family was not going to sit well with her. In fact, that was not all, she was going to look after the kid he's raised, Law. She sighed.

' You could've at least sent me a better letter. ' The paper was tossed into the bin, no emotion expressed on the girl's face as she looked at her notes displeased.

In all fairness, this was truly enough to ruin her day.

She sat there, pondering, trying her best to keep the letter out of her mind.

But those words...... Those words he had never said to her is what made her keep the promise.

'Trusting you, is all I can do'

- Rosinante

Fuck it. Seems like she has to do it.

'We have captured Trafalgar Law'

The alert, pounded into (Your name) 's head. Her heart was slamming against her ribcage at the sound of that alarm. It wasn' t good news.

'Smoker, would you transfer the pirate, Trafalgar Law over to me? ' The young girl looked at the bulky white haired male with slight beads of sweat falling down her figure. Sure, she didn't have as much power as a vice admiral but Captain of her own squad should be able to turn the tables. Even if it's a bit.

She had to agree though, both Smoker and her weren't the 'best of friends'..

'If you give Trafalgar to me, you will be able to gain the credit of capturing one of the pirates of the worst generation which will lead you to vice admiral.' Smoker huffed as he listened to the response she was giving him. ' Giving him to me will also give you leads about Ceasar Clown and his doings. Instead of Impel Down, how about giving him to me? '

The male knew her sly tricks, you were easy getting information out of anybody. Thus, why these two were not that close. She hated his guts and so did he.

' Hand him over. '

' What? But captain! ' Now, Tashigi was a Whole different person who the girl wanted to throw to hell and back.

'Tashigi! It' ll be fine. If you're up to something I'll know it. ' The man glared at the female who smiled politely, really wanting to kill him on the inside.

Surely, such hostility shouldn' t be displayed in the marine force.

The girl took the black coated male onto her ship, his physique heavy as his sea-stone shackles weighed heavily upon him.

'Out of all people, your lucky G-5 had caught you.' (Your Name) whispered into the male's ear, tugging him along as if she was tired of doing her job.

He chuckled lowly, a slight smile pressing upon his lips as if hearing this was a joke. 'It' s fine, I came to see you. '

(Your name) sat in her chair, unimpressed. She could see the mischief underneath the cold demeanor that sat on her floor.'Law... What do you want.'

This question was more of a statement. She looked blankly at the male.

'(Your Name) - ya...' He began, his eyes cunning as they caught your longing gaze. 'Let' s make a deal. '

The female held a look of disgust as she heard the words that came out of Law' s mouth. 'A deal? Who the fuck did he think she was?'

She sighed, walking up to the male and crouching down to his height.

'I' m a doctor. '

' So what? '

' I know when my patient is about to bring new life with them. '

The female blushed at that, her eyes that were filled of boredom turning into hues full of embarrassment.' Sly bitch. '

' Quit being a marine, let's go together. '

There was no hesitation in his voice, his face was serious, steel pupils staring straight into (Your name) 's (eye colour) ones.

She sighed, a way heavier one this time, as she put her (skin colour) hands on his shackles pressing her forehead against his.

' And what does that give you?'

' A reason to live'

Bound, he put his hands onto the young female's stomach, face showing no emotion as eyes called otherwise.

She pulled him in, her lips tracing his as she beckoned the taste of Law's lips after so long. The kiss was light, but held deep meaning in her position even if this were to just last for a few seconds.

His hands still remained clasped by the shackles, the heat caressing his lips as he embraced the affection that was given towards his significant other.

'Sorry' (Your Name) began a light smile treading upon her face. 'But I don' t wanna be hunted down. '

A smirk pressed against Law' s face as he heard those words. ' And that.'

She pointed to the shackles, a huge grin on her face. 'It suits you.'

'(Your Name) - ya!'

'Got it, you want them off.'

She frowned, she seemed to be having luck with men who seem to vanish for years.

She kissed the male on the cheek, the shackles now off as she went up to the alarm.

'Get captured again, and I don't think I' ll be able to help you. '

He nodded in response as you pressed the alarm.

' Room '

She watched as he left the premises, her heart now feeling empty causing her to frown in response.

To think it was all because of Corazon she met this kid and was going to be a mother to his child.

'Honestly, Fuck you Rosinante.'

A/N :
LOL hi, hope you enjoyed this one shot. It was REALLY challenging. At times, Law is a man of a few words so I apologies if he's Oc. However, yes to your surprise I am doing other males apart from the Straw Hat Crew. Since I have a bit of OCD I'm mainly going to focus on these guys for a bit and then mix em up again. Next in list is Doflamingo, Jinbe and Ace. If you have anybody in the One piece series who's male and you'd like to see a one shot with them in this story, do comment and you can even send the plot and I'll see what I can do.

If you've read this far, congrats. However, I have made another story on my account called One Piece Ships,
https://my.w.tt/RAjiiiGs6Y
where it's ships of your favourite One piece characters, for example I currently have OneShots of Sanji x Zoro and Ace X Luffy, there's more to come including straight and female x female ships.

Other than that, hope you enjoyed this story and sorry for the long read XD