Luffy X Actor!Reader

'Oi. Bastard.' (Your Name) cringed as she watched Luffy recite his lines. His voice once full of sweetness and prosperity was now tainted with the monotone, dark and sloppy pronunciation of his brother's script.

'Luffy...' The black haired boy looked towards (Your name), her palms on her face as she shook her head towards the rubbish acting he had portrayed. He frowned.

'Whaaat? How come Ace, Sanji, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Chopper and even Robin can do it but not me!?' 

The young girl felt pity for the young boy. Like the rest of his family, acting was their profession. Before, standing next to Luffy's brother, Ace was like a dream come true. Although, it didn't seem that the youngest in the family had the talent for this job in show business. 

She did admit, It was his first attempt at acting, the others were naturals but she couldn't help but shiver at the way Luffy recited his lines. It just didn't suit him. 

sigh. 

'Again'

The milky skinned boy picked up his script, his eyes treading over the lines before he took his first breath. 

'The scene is set in a bar, A girl is being severely beaten up by thugs who've claimed the place.' The (eye colour) eyed girl sets the scene, her eyes on Luffy as she steadies the pace of the setting. 'A young bounty hunter, luckily looking for some money steps into the bar, eyes placed onto the scene before him.' 

Luffy speaks. 'Oi. Bastard.'

(Your Name) sighs in relief to how much better this verse sounds. The goosebumps crawling along her arm laid low when the brown eyed boy had said his verse. 

'The men turn their heads toward the sudden voice that reach them, they snarl at the bounty hunter, giving him sneers and curses.' 

'You alright?' 

 (Your name) feels Luffy's eyes on her as he had read that line. She slightly stutters under the strong gaze of the young boy.

'The girl nods her head. The thugs are annoyed prodding and kicking at the bounty hunter who's gun had been taken out of his pocket.' 

'I needed money anyway' 

'The gun shoots while the bounty hunter watches the thugs fall to the ground. dead.' The (hair colour) haired girl inhales while she gets into the girl's character in the play. 

'Thank you..uhm...'

Luffy moves closer to (Your Name), his face at least a metre apart from hers, she lays confused from the close distance. 

'The name's Lance. Hear you're one of the bar's recommended.' 

The black haired boy is officially a few centimetres against the young girl's face. She's holding her breath as she watches the male slowly lick his lips. 

'Y-yeah... Thank you Lance...' 

'Anything for a beautiful lady like you'. 

Luffy was ontop of (Your Name) on the sofa at this point, his script out of hand as a slight blush crept to the (hair colour) haired girl's face. 

'L-luffy... Your script..'

'Don't need it.' A sly laugh of shishishi had left his lips as he continued his lines. 

'How would you feel about a round?' 

'I-i wouldn't mind...' 

'(Your Name)!' The girl snapped out of it as Luffy dragged her name out in annoyance. er pupils dilated as she looked towards the slightly angered Luffy.  'You're out of character!' 

The fact of the (skin colour) skinned girl's phase affected her greatly. However, she was deeply troubled by the black haired male who sat on top of her getting ever so closer to her shivering lips. 

'I wouldn't mind.' 

'Well, that's good. I was looking forward to it.' 

Luffy leans in, his eyes closed as his lips press against (Your name)'s ones. His pale fingertips are entangled in the girl's (dark/light) (curls/strands) as light moans pass out of the young boy's cherry lips. (Your name) kept her eyes on Luffy's figure. He wasn't born in the family for nothing. This recital was the best one yet. This act, he acted exactly like his brother Ace whom she had acted this scene with before or Sanji. Although, this kiss was way deeper, and much better than those who she acted with onstage.

The black haired boy bit the girl's lip softly, brown eyes locked onto her (eye colour) ones as her fingertips traced the scar that was drawn underneath his eye. She asked for entrance, her pink muscle roaming the soft lips that had laid before her. She couldn't lie she was severely enjoying this and so was he. Tongues melting in the sweet aroma that both danced upon their tongues.

Yeah sure, it was a scene, but they couldn't help enjoy it while it lasts. 

They parted. Both panting for air as they rushedly, with blushes on their faces, look for their scripts. 

'I can see why they call you their best' 

'That's over-exaggerated, but I'll take the compliment.' 

Luffy and (Your Name) look at each other, the expression of bewilderment still slightly stuck on their faces. (Your Name) had to say in all the acting jobs she had done so far, In this scene, Luffy was one of the best. 

'I'm back.' Ace strolled in, tuxedo still on with slightly slick back hair as he watched the two sitting on each other in the living room. 

It was not an unusual occurrence. Ace, Luffy and (Your Name) were quite close. Their Friends and family had all worked in ShowBiz. That's till he looked to the opened boxes full of the romance scripts he had to portray on stage. 

The one Luffy was holding was....

'LUFFY!'

Luffy felt his whole body freeze up. 

'Ace!' He tried to pull of the happiest smile he could but it was quickly diminishing.

'You didn't do THAT scene did you!?' Ace felt his body burn with heat as he looked at the two guilty young ones that sat in his living room. 'Just because (Your Name) is a girl doesn't mean that you can't control-' 

sigh.

Luffy knew what he was gonna say next and giggled at that fact. His desires? Ace turned red,  knowing saying it next to (Your Name) he will get teased for the whole year. 'So you did it?' 

'We did it'

'You did it?' 

'We did it' 

'So you actually...' 

'Yup! we kissed!' Ace let out another sigh as, Luffy held a big grin upon his face. (Your Name) chuckling at the events that had happened. 

'You damn idiot!'

A/N

Oof. I hope you like this one. Luffy is OC in the script but that's because he's portraying a different character so I hope it doesn't turn most people off. This was the best script I could come up with. I have so many mixed feelings about this oneshot. But I like the concept that I actually thought about this XD . Soon, I might be doing an Ace X Reader cuz I just love this little cinnamon roll way too much. This may add other people like, Mihawk, Shanks, yeah... you get it. But I don't know. Do tell me if you just want me to stick with the crew and I most likely will. Hope you enjoyed this oneshot somehow lol.