Luffy X Reader

A/N : Chopper, Usopp, Zoro, Nami and Robin are kids. Chopper is the youngest out of them all being at a toddler's age,around 5. Zoro, Usopp, Robin and Nami are about 10-11. You, Sanji, Luffy and Franky are normal ages.

'Yosh! Who' s next? ' Luffy calls, inviting the excited screams that were filling up the tiny yard.

' Me! Me! Me! ' Usopp and Chopper say in synchronization as they run towards Luffy hoping to be propelled in the air with his enormous amount of strength.

' Should I do the both of you, hm?' the black haired male says excitedly, a light chuckle escaping his lips as he watches the two young boys jump up in excitement.

'Cut it out.' (Your Name) sighs, hitting Luffy in the back of the head. 'You' re human too y'know. '

' Aww. But (Your Name) it'll be fun! ' the male pouts, the thought of twisting the two in the air simultaneously making him more excited than the kids.

' Yeah, (Your Name) don't be a party pooper! Usopp jeers.

'Yeah, party pooper!'

(Your name) sighs as she looks at the two children complaining to her. 'Luffy, don't blame me if you get a bad back tomorrow, we' ve got fielding to do after all'

'Right!'

_______

Click!

The young strawberry blonde chuckled as her plan had settled into place. She held a devilish smirk as the keys jingled in her tiny, milky hands.

Along with Robin who had an uninterested look on her face, played this scheme as she watched the scene unfold. 'It' s just a little prank. '

She was still not done. The tiny devil, ran towards the nearest exits and locked them till there were no more. 'and Zoro? '

' He's inside. '

'So it' s just (Your Name), Luffy, Usopp and chopper outside right? ' The dare-devil' s eyes began to gleam in achievement.

'Sanji! Make sure there' s tons of food! 'Nami shouted, her plan slowly turning in it' s place. 'Those guys will surely be hungry when they come in.'

'Roger that, Nami-San!'

'Are you sure it' s gonna work? ' Robin questioned as she looked out of the window, beyond the clear cerulean blue that decorated the sky.

'The weather forecast I use is never wrong!'

___________

'One more! One more!' Usopp and Chopper screamed, jumping up and down, in order to soar the skies of 3 metres.

'Ehhhh!? I' m tired' Luffy moans, the black haired laying on the grass, hat covering his eyes as he listens to the moans of the two young ones constantly yapping In his ear. '(Your naaaaame). Take over.'

'Nope'

'Pleaaase. I' m begging you.'

'Never'

The once hope that used to gleam in the young reindeer's eye, was now covered with doubt. 'Chopper?'

Chopper broke into a light sob, the effect of not being thrown into the air once again tormenting him causing him to break down.

'C' mon Chopper.. ' (Your Name) tried her best to calm him down, a slight sweat forming on her face as she stroked the reindeer' s head hoping for him to cool down.

'Seeee this wouldn't have happened if you' d just thrown him!'

.....

She had to admit. He was right. Chopper wouldn't start bawling if she just threw him...

Drip.

The female felt a drop of rain fall onto her physique. She cradled the crying, furry animal into her arms to protect him from the rain.'Luffy! Take Usopp, we' re going inside. '

She held the doorknob, her mind expecting it to turn and there she will see an open door where she can take shelter in the orphanage. But no. It was locked.

(Your name), getting wet in the heavy rain now falling upon their heads was turning the doorknob over and over just incase by an expected miracle they'll end up in the house. 'That damn, Nami... Luffy! It' s locked! '

' Yeah! Here too! '

(Your name) groaned. Come on, now there was really no way in.

The (eye colour) eyed female ran to the garage, the only shelter in the open field that they played in. Luckily, for her, Chopper had cried himself to sleep, tucked in (Your name)' s arms, his soft sobs sounding like snores to the young girl' s ears.

Achoo!

'Damn, it' s cold' The (skin colour) skinned girl smiled towards Luffy's figure as he pulled Usopp by the hand into the shelter.

The garage was tiny. It was a small workshop where Franky, the mechanic, would do his works for the house or repair anything that was known as rusty.

Usually when playing, kids will be seen hiding in here, but all of them stayed away from this spot as much as possible. They knew how hard Franky worked on new tools created for them. They wanted to respect the working space he used. However today, he might just forgive this exception.

Usopp was collapsed on (Your Name)'s lap, taking in the body heat that emitted from her physique. She watched Luffy take a seat next to her a small smile spread against his lips.
' This reminds me of when we were kids. '

The young girl smiled remembering the memory.'With me, Ace, Sabo and you.' the male rested his head onto her shoulder, nuzzling the wet skin that dressed her figure.

'Luckily, they both got good homes.' (Your Name) murmured as she intertwined her damp fingers with Luffy's ones, allowing her other hand to hold Chopper's weight comfortably.

'Yeah.' His breath caused shivers along her spine, but she melted in the warmth and comfort of Luffy's body next to hers.

She lightly kissed the wet, Raven strands that sat on the straw hatted boy's scalp. Snuggling in the soft locks that lightly tickled her skin.

'It' s stopped'

A light click was heard from the garage as the doors in the house suddenly opened.

The black haired boy, hovered over the girl to pick up Usopp, who seemed to be very comfortable in the position he was in. 'Luffy! C' mon! '. He was sleep talking. (Your name) laughed in response.

In the house, the girl laid Chopper softly onto his bed, trying not to wake him up while, Luffy did the same to Usopp who was heavily snoring with his Sogeking teddy bear that slept next to him.

'(Your Name)...'

'What' s it Chopper? ' Well, I guess she figured, she failed when she was trying to put him to bed without waking him up.

' Stay here... '

(Your name) kept her hand on Luffy' s shirt as she listened to Chopper's words.

She lowered into the bed cuddling Chopper into her chest who smiled in satisfaction. Luffy carefully joined trying not to make too much noise as he sat opposite end, a big smile on his face as if he were teasing her.

A hand went onto the black haired's head, her fingers entangled in the soft strands that left a feathery touch.

Luffy had his hands wrapped amongst the two of them, cradling in the warmth they both had.

Her eyes, held Luffy's brown ones as she stroked his head in a slow manner. He drifted to sleep with her touch, her scent twirling in his nostrils calming him down, allowing him to sleep peacefully.

'Night, Luffy'