UPDATE!

Hey there, I'm aware it's been quite a while since I've updated this one-shot list but I'm glad there are people still enjoying it to this day ^^

To keep this short, this is just an update to explain my absence and talk about the future of this one-shot series. 

First things first, the reason for my absence is that I strayed away from Wattpad and wanted to do something for myself. The thing I ended up achieving was writing and publishing my own book. As I grew older, I realised that writing on Wattpad was nothing more than a hobby of mine, and I wanted to turn that hobby into something concrete that I could be proud of.  

So, I published my first novella called The Reaper's Bloodhound (The book trailer is in the banner/at the top of this page), and if you've liked my writing so far I suggest you give it a read. The novella is a paranormal, dark fantasy overlooking the lives of werewolves surviving in a human-controlled society, and contains writing way better than what you've seen here. *A sample of the first chapter will be listed later on down below.*

The description is as follows : 

IT'S THE INDISPUTABLE TRUTH OF A SHAPESHIFTER; NO MATTER THE COMMAND GIVEN - A WEREWOLF'S LIFE BELONGS IN THE HUMANS' HANDS, AND CAN NEVER BE REMOVED.

Testing his limits was the first mistake.
Throughout Gabriel Louvell's life, the humans' order brought more certainty to what's right than his own actions, and his fate took a deadly turn when he broke those rules and ventured into human territory. Now branded as The Human's Watchdog, he's no different from the humans' killing machine, and he must carry out every order as if his life is dangling on a thin piece of thread.
Burdened by this turn of events, Gabriel meets Maya, a fragile, she-wolf living in the institute, and agrees to teach her how to fight, in order to guarantee her survival in this cruel place. That's his second mistake.

Maya disappears one day, and her disappearance opens Gabriel's eyes to the string of lies and unravelling truths of The Wolf Foundation, which makes him rethink his loyalty and eager to discover a way out. His Third mistake.

With only a few straws of survival left, Gabriel decides that living like a dog for the rest of his life is best. But when his purpose to live and only family enters the institute, will he risk a bloodstained future for the one he calls 'brother'? Or will he end up creating a bloodbath for them both?

The novella is a dark fantasy, paranormal book with slight aspects of horror, thriller and mystery entwined within it, if you think you'll be interested, you can get the Kindle version for FREE on Amazon if you have Kindle Unlimited or £1.99 if you don't. The paperback is also available on Amazon only for £6.50 which allows you to have a physical copy of the awesome interior design and cover artwork. A little teaser is the youtube icon and banner of this page. ~ Although, the book has been labelled as erotic fiction on Amazon all of a sudden (which it's definitely not) and I've fought with Amazon to change it, in which they have guaranteed that the changes have been put in place so we'll see what the future holds *sigh*  I've also changed the cover to what it is today and updates haven't truly been visible as yet so if you see the old cover still, that's why.

Now enough about me, and for the continuation of this series... It's very unlikely that I'm going to keep writing it. I do have a few drafts of one-shots saved like Chopper and Law but I haven't watched One piece or had the motivation to write about them for a while. Although, if you'd like to read more of my writing I suggest either following me on Youtube at GALADIN or Instagram at gala._.din.

Alright, now that you've come this far, I think it's time to reward you with the first chapter of The Reaper's Bloodhound. Still unsure on whether you want to get it or put it in your basket? That's alright, hopefully, the first chapter of The Reaper's Bloodhound will clear all your worries.