XXIII Annabeth

So here is the final chapter.

--------------------

We landed the ship in the middle of the fighting. Everyone was fighting their hearts out and I hadn't seen anyone killed or hurt majorly. I was happy. I looked around and saw Mt. Olympus on the other side of the battle.

"Let's go!" I shouted.

We raced out of the ship together. We made it to the other side quickly we were undefeatable.

We climbed the mountain and there stood 7 giants. I guessed they killed two more.

We ran up and realized we could each take one. We ran into battle and quickly defeated each one.

We met up and sighed. There was one thing confusing me though.

"Where's Gaea?" I asked.

"You are so smart my dear."

My blood ran cold. I realized that Gaea was right behind me.

"My dear you really shouldn't keep secrets especially with your friends. It's even better you kept it from your boyfriend."

Percy came up beside me.

"Annabeth what is she talking about? Why are you so pale."

I couldnt speak, but I would have to tell him.

I mumbled something incoherent about the mark of athena me my mom all put together. He looked really mad and his eyes were glowing.

"Why didnt you tell me?" he asked finally calming down.

"What would I have said?"

He sighed, "Whatever lets just get it over with. Do you know how to use it?"

I nodded," But I need another person."

"I know I'm not just a pretty face," He joked.

I laughed.

The others were looking at us like we were crazy and Gaea started looking scared.

"Ready," I asked him.

"Ready."

We started chanting.

Repeating the same thing over and over again getting louder. Power surged out of both of us. I could see the force and power spreading.

Each time we chanted more and more monsters dissapered. They were gone and so was Gaea. I was so tired, but I couldn't fall asleep I was to happy.

Everyone cheered.

In a poff we were in Olympus. The one in New York.

The gods were seated and the seven of us bowed.

"Why did you summon us?" I asked.

"We are very thankful so we wanted to repay you. You each get a wish and choose carefully," said Posiedon.

"But first we have some business to do," said Zeus, "Percy step forward.

He did with a grimice on his face.

"You know it will be painful. More than it was in the River Styx, right?" asked Athena.

He nodded.

"I know. Please just dont let Annabeth watch."

He begged.

I was curious why he wanted me to leave.

Athena nodded to the door and I left. Even though I was curious I couldnt bisobey a god. And if Percy wanted me to leave I will leave.