X Percy

I do not own Percy Jackson or any of the other characters or the Mark of Athena. Rick Roirdan does.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

As the Romans and Greeks, I knew I was in trouble. I was pretty sure everyone knew I was in trouble with Reyna, but I was more scared about Annabeth. Reyna was perdictable, but with Annabeth you could never be so sure.

"Percy Jackson, What was that?" asks Reyna. Everyone else in the room nods in agreement. I look up at the sky.

"Can I tell them?" I ask.

"I suppose," answeres Zeus.

I look back at them and smile sheepishly. I mumble and say quickly," I am blessed by the gods and can talk to them in my mind."

"What?" they ask.

I repeat myself slowly but queitly hoping they won't hear, but Annabeth does.

"Your blessed by the gods. Perseus Jackson when did this happen?"

It was just then that I relized I would either have to lie to her or get her mad at me again and have her break up with me again, but then I came up with an idea.

"Can Annabeth and I have a moment alone. I want to tell her first."

Everyone nodded.

"What are you doing with my daughter?" asks Athena.

"Just wait."

I pull Annabeth to the miidle of the room, and have Grape vines grow around us in a dome locking us in.

"Percy what are you doing?" asks Annabeth.

"You know I love you right?" I ask pulling her into a hug.

She nods and smiles.

"I love you too Seaweed Brain."

I sigh and pull away," Not for long. Yoyu're gonna hate me.'

"Percy what are you talking about?"

"Give me you're knife, please."

She pulls out her knife and hands it to me.

"Okay fine. What is it? It can't be that bad."

I hold the knife and tell her, "I lied."

She laughed and said, "Is that all Percy. It's fine, but what did you lie about."

"You know when I said Gaea told me about you and Luke when I saw her and then the gods asked me about it. That's what I lied about. I.. I didn't see you and Luke," I mumbled looking at the ground.

I look up and see her looking really mad. She puts her hand to her waste and I am really happy I took her knife. She groans remembering I took her knife.

"Give it back Perseus, so I can kill you."

I flinch when she says my full name, but am hurt even more because it is coming from her.

"Please Annabeth let me explain. It was the gods, and you know how they are."

"Whats that suppose to mean?" the gods ask.

I ignore them and focus on my girlfriend or most likely ex-girlfriend from the glare she is giving me.

"The gods made me swear on the River Styx I wouldn't tell you, so I told you the Luke thing instead. But the thing I said about Luke did happen, but just not while I was in the ground. When I was sleeping."

"So you were lying to me, and keeping your dreams away from me?" she yells.

I groan,"No i just knew you would react badly to my dreams, so I didn't tell you. I just don't want to lose you," i say tears coming down my face.

"Whatever Percy. You know what I am sick of you and your lying and keeping things away from me. I will still go on the quest, but only for the world. Not for you. We are over Perseus Jackson, so let me out of here."

I hand her back her knife and let the vines melt.

"Please Annabeth don't do this I love you."

"Don't say that," Annabeth cries," If you loved me, you wouldn't be keeping secrets from me."

She runs out the door and the others come in. i quickly make a contraption to explain myself and run out of the room. I run down to the river and jump in willing it to take me to the bottom. I close my eyes and fall asleep. 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I have no idea whose point of view to do next so if you have any suggestions tell me in the comments.

comment

vote

fan