XI Annabeth

I do not own mark of Athena or Percy Jackson or the characters. Rick Roirdan does.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I am so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy with stuff and now that I have soccor and school is starting soon I will try to update more to finish this story.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I am also sorry about it being mostly Percy and annabeth, but i enjoy giving them drama the next few chapters will be about them but i will eventually go back to all the characters.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

As I headed back to the ship silent tears fell down my cheecks. I couldn't believe I did that. I quickly ran to my room and jumped on my bed. I let the tears soak on to my pillow and my sobbs echo throughout the room. There was a knock on the door before I heard Piper ask," Annabeth can I come in?"

I didn't answer her, so she opened the door and sat on my bed. She rubbed my back waiting for me to calm down and tell her what was wrong. I calmed down and started to explain from the beginning. Even though she was younger then me; she was good company and a daughter of Aphrodite, so she knows about things like this.

"Annabeth from your point of the story I can see why you are mad, but Percy is right you shouldn't leave him just because he didn't tell you ecpescially if he swore on the River styx not to tell anyone. I mean haven't you lied or had to not be able to tell him something."

I looked down thinking about the great prophecy and how I had to keep it from him for so long and how hard it was for me. But this is bigger and now I am his girlfriend. He should have told me.

I kept having this internal battle until I sighed and looked upa t Piper in defeat.

"I guess I was wrong. I shouldn't have gotten angry at him. Thank you," I said to her.

"Its fine no problem."

"No I mean thank you for everything. Keeping me sane and not getting annoyed with me on the way here every time I cried over Percy."

She hugged me and pulled back. she turned and started to walk to the door, but when she got to the door she stopped and turned around.

"Go get Percy."

With those words she turned around and  walked away to look for Jason. She was right. I got up and headed to the one place I knew he would be. I headed to the Tiber.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ok so this one was really short, but I felt bad because I haven't uploaded, so the next one will be extra long and have a lot of drama. I have one idea that I think is really good, but don't hate me for it.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

READ

WHATEVER