XIII Pecry

Hey. So I started scool on the 4th which wastuesday so that is why my uploads will be slow. So yeah here is the chapter most of you have been waiting for. Either if you just want me to upload or you want to know whats up withy Percy well read on my lovlies.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Once I jumped in the river I couldn't believe what I just did. I let my first love go. Just like that. I was about to go up when the water got cold. And I mean it would have to be really cold for me to notice. I looked around and noticed the water currents were traveling to the bottom of the river about a hundered feet away from me. I try to change the currents, but they justt go faster to the hole. Seconds later I am being dragged towards the hole.

I tried to get the water to pull me away, but whatever it was was to strong for me. I couldn't win. i pulled out my sorwed and uncapped it. It grew into a long 3 foot sowrd (AN:FYI I have no idea how to spell sowrd so don't yell at me or anything) named Riptide. I let my self be carried not in any rush to get there. I don't have anything to back for. (AN: and FYI if you didn't get that he basically said Annabeth was the only thing he lives for. I just had to put that in there. Oh and if You arec onfused it will make sense eventually. Maybe)

The currents carried me to the whole that was really big. It was about seven feet across and it was so far even I couldn't see the end. i figured whats the worst that can happen, and anyways I am not getting out anytime soon. as soon as my body got in the ground covered the way to get out and the currents went faster. I sped through trying to get my self to slow, but the ground would move.

A sleepy voice krept into my mind,

"Ahh young Perseus your are just so stupid."

I growled and said,

"Geae."

"Finally you get it I thought you never would."

Her laughing continues.

" What do you want."

I cut off her laughing and the water picks up speed.

"When you get I will have my assistant explain.'

I continued through the hole quickly and within minutes I see a whole at the end of the tunnel. I tumble out and dropp 40 feet landing on my back. I moan in pain and flip onto my stomach.I turn again to sit up to see I am in a rock cage. I look at the door and see someone i thought I would never see again.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ok so I know its short and i am sorry but i wanted a cliff hanger and i think that is a good one. I will most likely post another chapter tonight or tomorrow but i am going to a foot ball game tonight so we will see.