XV Percy

It seemed like weeks, but it was most likely only an hour. I had to fight many monsters, and I am happy now that I have the curse of Achillies back. Of course having the blessing of the gods helped too. But I couldn't contact them I guess that was because there was.a fake me and that would ruin Gaea's plan if the.gods killed fake me. If only.

Right now though I am fighting my old buddy. The minituar. He was even bigger and uglier than the last time I saw him, but.I think he was even dumber. Most of the time he missed me by 5 feet, but then he turned around and knocked me on the ground. I had not even hithim yet. I kept thinking Gaea must be helping him.

I was gettimg really tired fighting him, and I wanted this finished. I charged him and stabed him in the stomach. He roared in anger and disinigrated.

I sighed and started walking again. I just kept going make shapes out of the water in the air and occasionally drinking some of it. After what seemed like weeks of walking I finally saw a light at the end of the tunnel. I srated to run towards it and when I came out, ai was on a beach. I turned around abd suddenly rememberd what island I was on.

My only question is why would the other seven need to come here.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any guesses to what island it is. It is actually really easy, but to who ever guesses first gets a dedication. ;)

Don't worry this isn't the end I still have to putin Annabeth's Pov.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annabeth's POV

Today was the day we were leaving, and I was in my room still crying about Percy. Even though it had only been one week; I couldn't get it through my head Percy didn't like me.

I just sighed and started to get up and ready. I took a shower and got dressed. Then I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. When I finished I went to the meeting room.

It was twelve o'clock and we were leaving at one, so we decided to have a quick meeting with the seven. Everyone would most likely be surprised to see me because I only came out to eat and I didn't talk to anyone.

I opened the door, and everyone stopped taking. I looked around, and my eyes stopped on him. He looked happy and smirked when he saw me starting. I imediately stopped looking at him and my gaze dropped.

Reyna was thefirst tobreak the silence.

"We have decided that the seven shall travle to Rome than Greece. They will sail over water, and they won't get lost because of Percy."

Percy smirked and the rest nodded.

"Good luck," said Reyna.

She walked out of the room and we headed to the Argo ll with Percy up front. This was going to be a long ride.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I posted. Finally. Sorry that it is short I wrote it at like 10 at night and I have school tomorrow. Yay. Not.

So yeah. What island do you think it is comment what, you think it is. First person to get it right gets a dedication.

The next chapter should be up soonish. I really want to finish thix before the book comes out because I will read it once I get it and I am going to bye it like the day it comes out. What about you guys or girls?

FAN

COMMENT

READ

VOTE

AND OTHER STUFF

:)