II Annabeth

As he whispered the words Annabeth's heart was beating erratically.

She looked in his eyes not believing that it was true.

"Wise Girl are you going to answer. You didn't get a new boyfriend did you?"

Annabeth looked up at Percy with tears in her eyes. Percy who wasn't paying attention was seething. Weapons were forming out of the air. His eye looked like the sea in the middle of a storm. The ground started moving rumbling. Annabeth's eyes widened that her boyfriend got so powerful. She tried to get his attention, but he wouldn't look. Not finding any other way to shut him up; she got on her tiptoes and kissed him. Fireworks exploded in her mind and she felt tingles. She pulled away to see Percy staring wide eyed at her. The ground stopped shaking and his eyes turned normal again.

"Are you okay," Annabeth asked in caution. He quickly came out of his shock and put his arms around her and pulled her into another kiss. This one lasted for a long time when Thalia pushed Percy off.

"Hey. Why did you do that," Percy yelled.

Thalia quickly walked up to him and put her face in his.

"Eight months Perseus. Eight months." Percy flinched at the use of his full name while. The others laughed.

"Eight months you left Annabeth alone, the camp, and your family alone. Everyone was worried sick," she took a deep breath and hugged him," I missed you kelp brain."

She pulled away and swiftly punched him in the stomach. Percy doubled over and said, "I forgot how hard you punch."

Everyone but Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, and Reyna looked confused.

Finally Annabeth asked what everyone wanted to know, "Percy what happened to your Achilles Curse?"

"Achilles Curse? Do you mean the one that makes you practically invincible?" asked Piper.

"Yeah that's the one," Percy answered, "and since it is a Greek curse it washed off in the Tiber river here when I crossed into Roman territory."

"Does that mean you bathed in the River Styx?" asked Leo.

Percy looked at the ground and mumbled, "yeah."

Those who didn't know Percy's battle stories looked at him in awe. Annabeth quickly walked over to Percy and asked, "Can we go on a tour?"

"Yeah sure," He said thankful for a diversion, "But we have to do it quickly. There is a meeting soon."

They walked off and had a tour. They then headed to the meeting.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I do not own Mark of Athena or Percy Jackson or any of the characters.