Chapter 61

"I'm sorry" I hear his thick Australian voice as soon as I wake up. "Oh fuck I'm sorry" my eyes flutter open. "What's wrong?" I question sitting up. "I ruined our friendship" he puts his face in his hands. That's when it all hits me.

Oh fuck, I smash my head back onto my pillow. I could have at least has the decency to break up with Cam.

I look over and feel that Ashton is about to cry. its my turn to be the adult and figure this situation out. "Ashton" I sit up. "Look, where both adults, I mean it's normal to have sex. It's not like Cameron has a ring on my finger and were married" I say. Ashton looks down and points at the ring on my finger.

"Shut up I'm trying here" I say and he moves his finger away. "I just wanted this so bad" he gulps looking straight into my eyes. "I just thought that if Cameron got to have you, being a jerk, I deserve to have you, being a gentlemen"

I laugh. "You were quite the gentlemen" my giggles move onto him and he joins me. "I'm just sorry for my behavior" he half smiles. I run my fingers along his hand. "It was just one night, We can move on from this" I try and laugh. "What's done is done and we can't really change that"

I'm actually glad this happened because it made me realize "holy shit, I need Cameron, I can't break up with him"

"No one has to know" he shrugs.

CAMERON'S POV

"I forgot how great of a fuck you where" Lindsay says putting her pants back on. "Look, I'll call you later? I have to go"

I stop mid thought to think about Alexia, how heartbroken she would be. What was I thinking? Having sex with fucking Lindsay? How am I going to break it to her? What am I going to do? Maybe I just won't tell her.

"Hello?" Lindsay jumps on my couch. "Don't call me" I frown. "Pardon?" She raises a horribly filled in eyebrow at me. "This" I wave my hands in the air. "Was a mistake"

She crosses her arms. "I'll tell Alexia"

"No you wont" I say quite confidently. She seems taken back. "You won't because you know how much everyone likes Alexia, and you don't want to be the bitch her boyfriend cheated on her with"

I mean, me being the boyfriend who cheated on her would be a lot worse but I know Lindsay won't tell.

She silks and walks out the front door. God damn it, I should have never even let her walk in, in the first place.

ALEXIA'S POV

"Kylie, I think I'm going to leave a little early" I say as she walks into my already packed tent. Ashton left about half an hour ago and I realized that it's time to go talk things out with Cameron. "I understand" she laughs. I give her a questioning glare. "I saw Ashton sneak out of here a while ago. I could see the scratch marks on his back from a mile away" she laughs.

"Thank you for understanding" I say throwing my hair up in a ponytail. "Just promise me you won't let Cameron treat you the way he does anymore" her eyes are basically pouting.

I nod my head. "How are you getting home?" She questions. "There's a bus that drops me off 5 minutes away from my house" I explain. She nods her head and gives me a hug. "Call me when you get back and we can go out for lunch" I offer, she agrees.

I spend the bus ride home thinking about what the hell I did last night. I cannot believe I did that to Cameron. He would kill both Ashton and I if he ever found out, that's why he's not going to know.

•••••

"How was Coachella?" Andrea asks as I walk in. "Alright" I shrug laughing. "Your all over tmz" Jenn starts. "I saw you in clever tv too" Andrea butts in. "Oh!" Lauren hops of the countertop. "Awsomness tv is doing a skit about you" she giggles.

I throw my head back. I hope Cameron decided to not do anything this weekend but sleep.

As I unpack all of my things I think it's time I maybe call Cameron. We left things off pretty bad.

"Hey!" I say into the phone as he answers. "Are you home yet?" He questions, seeming more humble than yesterday when he called. "Yeah" I tell him. "Did you want to go do something? Maybe get use out of the damn car I bought you" he says and I get warm inside. "Yeah, I would actually" I laugh. He says to come pick him and, than ends the call.

I brush out my hair quickly, than throw on my long black and white tee

shirt/dress from Brandy Melville. I add my black converse to it than head out.

As I park in Cameron's drive way, I start to feel wheezy. God do I ever. What if he's in a bad mood? What if he saw all those things on the Internet about me being with Harry, Niall and Justin. Their not true but still.

What if he knows about Ashton?

He walks out the front door wearing black skinny jeans and a grey, loose, . His hair is messed through at the top, and his jawline is on point. It clenches down when he sees me and I notice a little smile as he sees I perk up too.

"How was Coachella?" He asks as he enters the passenger side. I grip on to my seat. "Why?" I than realize it looks like I'm being defensive. "Good" I cover up. He nods his head. "How was your weekend?" I ask pulling out of his driveway.

He starts to cough, practically joke. "Um could have been better" he awkwardly laughs after his coughing attack.

"If you were with me, I would have had a lot more fun" his left arm reaches over and grabs the inside of my thigh.

"How was the photoshoot?" I question. "Good" he laughs. I nod, "that's good.

"If you don't mind me asking.. Where are we going?" He asks holding the seat as I make a fast sharp turn. "Long beach?" I ask looking over. He nods his head. "Just fucking easy on the driving there" his eyes open big at me and I can't help but laugh.

I look down at the steering wheel and notice the ring on my finger. I kept it on while I had sex with Ashton. I'm going to hell.

•••••

"It's nice out today" Cameron says walking by my side on the boardwalk. "It's not cold, but it's not hot" he smiles.

"I have some news" he tries to cheer up. I look over at him. "Um There's going to be a cash digitour" he says, I look up confused. "Cash?" My eyebrows knit together. "Cameron and Nash" he assures. "Oh!" I laugh. "For how long?" I grab his hand. He looks down at me with his soft brown eyes. I'm leaving tomorrow and won't be back till September"

The wind almost knocks me out. September? September?!?!? "I'm happy for you" I admit, "have fun" I try and cheer him up.

"Ice cream" I insist. He agrees and we walk into the little shop. "So if you don't mind me asking" I look up as he orders. "What was your problem before I left?"

I watch as his body gets tense and I know something isn't right. "I just wasn't feeling good" he hands me my chocolate cookie dough come. We both walk back out onto the sunny Boardwalk and watch as the boys play volleyball on the beach. "Don't lie to me" I nag.

" I was just upset because no one could move my photoshoot day and I couldn't go to Coachella with you"

Oh fuck. I'm ready to jump off a cliff. It kills me that I did this to him. He was upset because he couldn't come? What did I do. I don't understand why everyone thinks Cameron's is the dark one... It's me.

( THIS IS THE SECOND LAST CHAPTER GUYS! AND ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY... I have a whole bunch of Camerom Dallas Merch and I also went out and bought an instapix Polaroid camera, it's blue. I wasn't sure what color to get but I'm going to be making a YouTube video telling you guys how you can win and than I'll be making another one after announcing the winners. There's going to be two SO TWEET #Darkcamerondallas AND STAY TUNED FOR BOOK TWO ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!