Chapter 28

I winced back. His face left a hole in my chest. His nostrils flare in anger. I've never been so scared of someone I love so much.

His eyes lower and when I look up I noticed his eyes soften. Cameron looks around as if he just blacked out.

His eyes flash back to me and a look if worry spreads over his face. His hand goes to my arm to help me up but my immediate reaction is to flinch away.

Cameron breathes in and out heavily. Before he looks at me one more time, he walks back to the car.

The boy that was previously pinned to the wall helped me up. "Are you alright?" He asks. I nod slightly and make my way out of the club.

"I'm sorry" Cameron says as I step in the car. "It's fine" I lie. His actions have really disappointed me tonight. All the feelings I'm building up for him.

This can only push us further away. 

"Are you okay to drive?" I ask him knowing he has had a few drinks. He nods his head and starts the car. 

*********

"Can we just go to bed?" I ask him, tired. "Yeah" he speaks. almost defeated. Cameron and I walk up the stairs together, bumping arms once every so often. As we reach the top of the stairs, there is nothing but darkness. Cameron crashes into a wall and stumbles to the floor. 

"Cameron!" I whisper, finding my way to him. "everyone is sleeping"  I softly speak helping him up. He huffs and walks into his room. I follow. I watch as he throws his shirt and pants off leaving them on the floor. After everything we have shared together, I do the same. I throw off my shirt and pants leaving me in only a bra and panties. I'm almost to defeated and disappointed to care about anything right now. I hop into bed beside him and close my eyes. 

"I'm sorry" He says again. "stop apologizing" I say annoyed. Cameron's turns to his left side and faces me. "are you alright?" he asks. "yes" i say in almost a sigh as I close my eyes. His hand moves to my arm and a flinch away, crawling to the edge of the bed. He jolts up and a wave of confusion washes over him. 

"Whats wrong?"

I shake my head. I don't know why I did that. Yes the events that happend tonight have really shocked me, but was it enough to scare me? 

"what did I do?" he asks again. "Nothing" I sigh and get back into bed. Keeping my distance. He sits up onto his knees and looks at me. "Why did you flinch away?" he speaks angirly. I open my eyes and keep my glance at the bed. "I don't know" I admit. "Alexia" he shouts in whine. 

I don't reply and he moves over to me, caressing my arm. I flinch again not even thinking. he gives me a look that doesn't sit well in my stomach. "Alexia" he whines again. This time, he grabs me. Hard enough that I wont slip free, pushing me up against his headboard. "Your not scared of me are you?" He asks speaking in to my ear. I don't speak. 

"You are my girlfriend" he speaks strongly. "I don't have to ask you" Cameron aggressively assures me. He lets go of me and places a soft kiss into my lips making me shiver. 

Cameron holds me again this time with lust. I build up enough strength to stop him. "not tonight" I whisper. Before he lets go he smiles. "What?" I ask as he lays down once again. "I like it when you tell me no" he closes his eyes and I lay down beside him and drift off. 

*********

"Do you have everything?" He asks me for the one hundredth time. "Yes" I assure him, putting the last of my bags into his car. "I'm going to miss you" he tells me jumping in. "Its not like im leaving LA" I say to him smiling at the fact he will miss me. "I know but I know that once you go back to your house, you wont want to stay at mine" He says driving. 

I don't respond because I know its true. After ten minutes of silence we arrive at my house. "Do you want me to come in?" He asks. I shake my head. "I'm probably just going to unpack and film some videos" I truthfully admit. "Fine" he blankly responds. "Call me if you need anything" 

He brings my bags to the door and kisses me goodbye. "your birthday is soon you know" he grabs my bum. "yes Cameron" I say removing his hand. "I will call you soon" I smile and walk inside. I listen as his car pulls out of the driveway and I bring my bags to my room. 

"Alexia?" I hear Jenn and Andrea call my name. They appear in my doorway and sit on my bed. "Can we all talk for a second?" Andrea asks as Jenn slides her phone back into her pocket. "Yes" I smile and sit beside them. 

"Well" Andrea starts. "Kian and I have been looking around lately and have found a place" 

"What are you talking about?" I asked frightened. I just moved here, I really don't want to have to live on my own here. "We found a house to stay in together" she assures me. I look at Jenn and she opens her mouth. "Andrew and I have also kind of found a place." my feelings are very mixed. I cannot afford to live in this House by myself. They both pat me on the back and walk out. 

I cant be mad at them because its not their fault. I pull out my laptop and start searching for cheaper listings. 

*******

"Yes?" I answer my phone. I must have fallen asleep while searching for places. "get dressed" Cameron speaks into the phone. "I am" I tell him. "Well get outside, were going somewhere" He says hanging up the phone.

I get up and adjust my skirt and cardigan.

***

"Where are we going?" I ask as he drives. "If I tell you now you will jump out of the car onto the road" He smiles speeding. My arms spread across the seat and my eyes grow wide. "Tell me now" I yell. My mind goes to the worst possible situations. 

After Cameron telling me to shut up various times and turning up the radio, I decide on just finding out when were there. 

We pull up to an average sized home with a long shape and many windows. Very LA. "Why are we here?" I ask him as he gets out. "Just come on" He scuffs and I follow. 

We walk inside and I look around. The house looks very well kept and clean. The windows are large and let in a beautiful view. There are two staircases that lead to an open upstairs. 

"Hello Mr Dallas" A lady in a black and White dress greets us. I give a confused look to Cameron. It feels odd when someone calls him that. "I checked with the owners and yes the pool is heated" She smiles. "And this must be Alexia" She says walking towards me with her hand out. "I'm Kathy, the real estate agent" She smiles and shakes my hand. 

It doesint hit me until Cameron looks at me with an exoression of worry. Cameron wants to move in together.