Chapter 24

I decide to just stay walk out normally. I look to my left and don't see him. I hear him from my right. "Shawn I don't want to go to the spa with you!" He yells ripping his arm from Shawn's grasp.

I close the door and head for Shawn and Carter's room. "its a good stress reliever" Shawn argues. I reach the door handle and leap in.

I slid down the door and sigh in relief. "Alexia?" I hear Carter shout as he walks around the corner and faces me. "You can walk!" I smile. "Yeah I managed to get up" he laughs.

The door handle turns and I stand up. Shawn's body wiggles through the tight crack.

"Did you get all of your stuff?" He asks me eyeing my suitcase.

"Yeah" I tell him. "Get Dressed" he smiles at me walking over to assist Carter.

I set my suitcase on the floor and pull out my clothes.

After deciding on black leggings and and a red long sleeved top I curl my hair and apply light makeup. "Almost done?" Carter knocks on the door.

"Yes" I smile walking out. Carter had a White sweater with black skinny jeans. He grabs his white hat out of the bathroom. "You look good" he smiles nudging my shoulder.

Shawn stands in front of the tv with black skinny jeans and a jacket with a SnapBack.

"Are we ready?" He asks looking up from his phone. he laughs at Carter and I. "What?" I ask.

"We're all wearing black pants" he giggles.

"Ok mirror selfie" I stupidly say. All three of us stand in front of the main mirror and I snap the shot quickly adding it to Instagram.

Our hotel is right off Times Square so we walked.

I can't help but remember how nice if felt to walk beside Cameron. I shake that out of my head.

"I'm getting these!" Carter throws at least 9 pairs of huff socks onto the checkout stand. I get donut ankle socks. I love the fact that I have such great friends who can take my mind off of almost anything.

-----------

"Tomorrow's Valentines day. What are we gunna do?" Nash asks swimming over to me in the hotel pool. I shrug my shoulders. I still can't believe I haven't talked to Cameron in 5 days. Everyone was kind enough to accept the fact that I don't want him mentioned.

"Hey Alexia" Shawn grabs my shoulders and I flail as water splashes everywhere. "Hi Shawn" I reply catching my breath. Over the time I've stayed Shawn has gotten to me the most.

He dunks his head under the water and grabs my lower thighs throwing me up so I sit on his shoulders.

My mind stops. I wonder what Cameron's doing. Last night I cried for the first time. Luckily no one saw but my heart still hurts from our incident.

"Alexia?" I open my eyes and I'm not on Shawn's shoulders anymore. I'm soaking wet and laying under Shawn at the side of the pool.

"What happened?" I immediately ask. "You fell off my shoulders and fell in the water. You could have drown" he tells me wiping away the hair from my face. I can't help my self but think about the way Cameron use to wipe away my hair.

I jolt up. "What time is it?" I ask. "Almost midnight" he says. "I have something I want todo" I insist. "What's that?" Shawn questions. "I'll tell you later." I shout to him as I grab my towel and head for the elevator.

I know this is a idea but I have to know. It will simply drive me crazy if I don't.

I don't even think about changing as soon as I step out of the elevator I walk straight to his room. I knock softly.

I hear a loud crash and the door opens. The person standing before me is not Cameron. I can't grasp it. his eyes are a bright red and circled with black rings. This is not Cameron. It can't be. "Hi" he quietly says.

"Can I come in?" I ask. He nods and and backs away from the door and closing it when I step in.

I look around the hotel room and it's a dump. Food wrappers everywhere, Clothes sprawled out across the floors. I turn back to Cameron and he sits on the bed with a book over his face.

"What are you reading?" I walk over and trace my finger over the cover. "to kill a mocking bird" I lower the book and face the boy.

"What's wrong?" I ask him slightly worried. He tenses up. "Why did you come" he asks.

That's right! I almost forgot. "I need to ask you something" I sternly say.

He nods. "Why did you do that to me?" I ask him cheeks turning a bright pink.

He doesn't respond right away. He stutters with his answer.

"I- don't, ... Quite know"

I glare at him and sigh. He's acting stubborn and I don't want to deal with it. I came here for answers but I'm clearly not getting any.

"Alright whatever" I say getting up. Every part of me aches as I reach for the door handle. I don't want to leave him.

I give him one last look but he is staring at the floor. A tear slowly strides down my cheek as I walk out. I stop for a few seconds to analyze what is happening.

"Alexia?" I hear a shout from behind me. I turn my head and my heart aches.

It's Cameron he walks closer to me. "I'm sorry okay" he starts. "I don't know what was I thinking saying that shit to you because you aren't just some bitch" he pulls closer to me.

"Your mean more to me than I want you to" He whimpers. "Just please don't leave. I haven't been able todo anything without you"

My words don't seem to come out. I defiantly haven't seen this side of him and to be honest I don't like it. His red eyes water and it breaks my heart. I can't deny that I've felt the same way so why should I walk away? I take a step back. His eyes lower as if he is giving up.

I break the space between us and hold him tight. I squeeze out the pain that I ever felt and hold him. I hear a sniffle behind us and I break free from Cameron.

He turns his head and his eyes grow wide as he looks back at me. "Why is he crying?" Cameron says taking a step back away from me. I look over to what Cameron saw and my jaw drops.

It's Shawn.

(Ok so I wasn't to happy about lily collins being Alexia so Now it's Barbara Palvin)