Chapter 3

"Trust me buddy, dancing with her is like sitting through a 5 hour exam, Boring as fuck" Cameron spits out to the man as he tilts back his shots.

That comment was rude and unnecessary but I find my self ignoring Cameron and focusing on the boy who asked me to dance.

"You look oddly familiar" I add taking his hand as he helps me off my chair.

"Oh" he laughs. "you probably know my band? 5 Seconds of Summer" he says cooly. Almost in a laugh

"Yes! Ashton? Right?" I ask hoping I am right.

"Yeah" he giggles trying to avoid Cameron's nosey eyes.

"Yeah I know that band!" Cameron yells. I feel like this is the most acceptable thing that has come out of his mouth all night.

"You guys are snore. Almost as boring as this fruit over here". Cameron laughs histarically as he points to me.

"Nothing but the best welcomers in LA" I state referring to Cameron.

"Wait your Alexia?" Ashton looks surprised.

"Yup" I say questionably.

"Wow me and the boys were trying to find you until we realized we didn't even know what you looked like."

Ashton and I both break into laughter as Cameron stares dirtily.

"Come on" Ashton shouts pulling me into the crowd of dancing people.

Song after song I dance with Ashton. He is better than I am so he holds and guides me the whole time.

"Alexi- Hey Ashton you found her!" Jenn shouts over the music.

"Yeah it was hard but successful" he laughs.

"Alexia were all heading out now so..?" Jenn is unsure how to finish her sentence.

"Yeah I'll meet you guys at the car." I say. Jenn nods and heads off.

"Add your number?" Ashton says giving me his phone. I begin to type in my name.

"I've always wanted to be in one of your videos" he states than retraces his words.

"I meant like a youtubers video, you know they do challenges and stuff right?" He asks in his Australian accent.

"Yes they do! And that would be amazing! " I smile widely.

I give him a hug goodbye and walk off to the where I first came in.

----------

"Big shot" Ricky calls me as we get in the apartment.

I laugh

"Question: why are you guys always here?" I giggle as I spit out my words.

"Because sometimes we like to sit and watch Kian and Andrea make out" Sam says guiding his head to wear Andrea and Kian are siting, making out.

Trevor sits beside them, almost on them, with wide eyes.

Everyone laughs

"I say we do some after party shots" Connor says holding up clear bottles.

I shake my head "no thanks"

"We'll aren't you just a little buttercup" Connor laughs as he pours multiple shots.

"It's ok Alexia were your friends, we're not going to make you drink" he says swinging his shot down his throat as does the others.

"I'm guessing your all crashing here" I question watching everyone one with a cup to their mouths.