Chapter 42

"What are you up to?" I ask willingly. "Actually, I'm with Nate. Mind joining?" He says through the phone.

I accept his offer and get dressed. Taking a plunge. I throw on my red plaid skirt and white long sleeved top. Questioning weather i should stick with my converse or throw on heels, I lose and decline my converse.

Throwing on a black pair of heels, I grab my phone and purse that Cameron gave me and run out to catch a taxi.

I stand on the upper east side of New York hailing a cab. A yellow taxi sees my arm and turns to my rescue.

"Where are you heading?" He asks. "The Empire Hotel" I smile. As I just start to relax, my nerves catch me and remind me that Nate will be there. I haven't seen him since we had stopped dating and I moved to Wisconsin with my Father. That was 3 years ago.

The cab stops and I hand him a $20 bill. He is grateful for my tip seeming that ride was only twelve dollars. Walking into the Empire doors I can't help but mentally congratulate Chucks success.

When his father died, I would have never thought he would expand Bass industries with more than a strip club. He has definably proven me wrong.

I reach Chucks room and the elevator doors open. Nate and Chuck sit side by side in their adequately modern penthouse. As I walk in, I glance at the pictures on the walls. I am surprised but their taste until I run into one with the bottom half of a girl in her underwear.

I turn around and look at them both. "Hey" I say. Nate rakes me up as I do the same. His hair has grown a tad longer but it definitely suits him. He wears white short sleeved shirt and black jeans. I enjoyed it more than his try to be "preppy" look he had going on in high school. Chuck wears a get suit and with a red tie. It looks classy but a part of me missed his high school "scarves and cardigans" looks.

Nate stands up to greet me as does Chuck. Nate goes in for a hug while I go in for handshake. He quickly plays it off as a mishap as I go in for a hug.

"I haven't seen you in ages" I smile. "I know, what's it been? 3 years?" He asks. "How are you?"

"Amazing" I explain to him. "I've started up a we'll successed Youtube Channel" I say. "So I hear" he smiles.

Chuck clears his throat and we turn both turn around. "Don't mean to be a burden but Nate, Lola is waiting for you" he smiles. "Oh right, um we can catch up another time!" He yells as he runs into the elevator.

Great. Seeming how I'm going to try my best to book a flight back home tonight, I don't think I will be able to make it for that "catch up time" I don't say anything and turn to chuck.

"I need something" I tell him. His eyebrows grow higher. "I am fighting my path for Blair" he stops. "But I can always cross roads" he winks.

I roll my eyes and sit down onto his black leather couch. "I need help" I tell him. Chuck goes to open his mouth and most likely say something perverted so I carry on before he can. "I need something that will take away from my emotions" I explain.

"Than this is exactly the place to come" he smirks walking over to his safe. I hear a noticeable noise and he holds up a pill bottle. "Take two" he states plucking the bottle into my hands. "What are they?" I open my eyes wide.

Chuck Sits next to me and leans in close. I feel as if I should lean back But his charm excludes me. "Exactly what you need" he winks taking the bottle from me. He pops three into his mouth and hands the bottle back to me.

CAMERON'S POV

"How could you be so stupid?" Nash yells at me through the phone. Why did I Come to him for advice again?