Chapter 19

Cameron sits on the bed legs dangling off the side. A curly haired girl sits on top of him smiling into his face. She turns around and her face is familiar.

Lindsay. I back up into Carter. "Alexia are you alright?" He asks me. I slowly shake my head. I can't believe I was naive enough to believe he could change.

Cameron turns his head around sees my face. I try to quickly turn away. His eyes widen and He pushes Lindsay off of him.

I grab Carter's hand and My jacket. "Let's go" I almost run out of the room into the hallway. "Alexia wait" I hear Cameron shout but I block it out.

"How did Lindsay get to New York?" I ask. "She will always find a way to get to Cameron" he explains.

"What?" I choke. "She doesn't know how to take a clue" he Adds.

My head starts to spin. "Come on let's go to my room". He leads me down the hall and slides a card into the door it clicks and opens.

We both step in and I stride to his bed. Carter opens his mini fridge and holds up two clear bottles.

"I don't think that's a good idea" I admit. "Come on Alexia" he practically begs. "fine but not a lot" I agree.

Carter pours me a shot. I chug it down quickly and jump up and down. "Ew ew ew" I hate vodka. I admit. Carter laughs and swigs his shot down.

"I'm just disappointed in Cameron" I admit. "I hate to say it but I told you so" Carter says pouring himself another shot.

I grab the bottle from him and pour myself another one.

Pouring isn't the only thing I did. I also poured my heart out to Carter. Explaining him details that no one knew.

"Take the rest, you need it more than I do" Carter shoves the bottle over to me.I chug it down in less than half a second.

"I'm hungry" I admit feeling my stomach growl.

"Let's go get some food" he tells me throwing on his jacket. I grab mine and walk beside him.

"Where are we going?" I merrily skip beside him. "somewhere with good food" he says grabbing my hand. I look down at our intertwined hands and shrug. If Cameron wants to have fun with someone else so will I.

------

"It's snowing!" I smile twirling around in Times Square. "You look so beautiful" Carter smiles. I run up behind him and jump on his back. "Let's go back" I say. "but I thought you were hungry?" He asks. "Oh right!" I smile.

"But maybe we should go back" he says. "Cameron is going to kill us" he admits. I may be drunk but I'm still stable. "I know" I pout. "But I don't want to sleep in his room, I'll just buy my own" I suggest.

"No stay with me!" He shouts at me. I start to shake my head. "Alexia were friends grow up" he laughs.

"Ok" I sigh.

We get back to the hotel. "I'm just going to get my stuff for bed" I say pulling out my key for Cameron and I's room.

I pray that he is still in Nash and Taylor's room. I'm relieved when the room is empty.

I quickly grab open my suitcase and grab my pyjamas and toiletries.

--------

"I'm just gunna get dressed" I shout to Carter from inside the bathroom. I pulled on a tee shirt and shorts than took off my makeup.

Picking up my belonging I walk out of the bathroom.

"I got more" Carter smiles holding up a grey goose bottle. "Why not" I shrug.

I watch as he pours them and hands one to me.

We both sip them in-sync.

"You look really tired" I say to carter. "I was hoping the shots would help but they didn't" he shrugs . "It's okay let's get some sleep" I say. Crawling into bed. Carter follows behind me turning off the lights.

"I don't get it" He says. I turn and face Carter. "Don't get what?"

"He has the perfect girl right in the palm of his hand" It takes me a few seconds to figure out that he's talking about me.

"Thank you Carter, but I don't think he feels that way" I explain. "Than why do you even give him a chance," he asks sliding closer to me.

"I don't know" I admit shaking me head. "I wish you would open your eyes. Carter pulls me into him and starts to fall asleep. I would pull back but I'm enjoying the never ending hug. It feels nothing like Cameron's but It will do.

(Can you guys please do me a huge favour and Share my story on twitter? I will love you forever")