Chapter 45

"Who's it for than Cameron?" I hiss. I don't mean to come off rude but I thought he loves me? He told me he was going to make things better.

"Didn't you learn the first time, don't go through my shit" he yells as he walks towards the kitchen. Did he actually just say that? Here I was thinking that Cameron is actually trying to make an effort to change but yet again were faced with another petty argument.

"When are you going to learn that talking out our problems is a lot more effective than throwing temper tantrums" I mentally give myself a pat on the back for that one, yet I regret it immediately. He turns around and complete darkness washes over him like a switch and he walks towards me.

My back hits the wall as as I cower away. His chest hits mine and he speaks. "Maybe if you weren't such a stubborn bit-" his fist highers and I flinch and close my eyes. He stops his motion to look down on me. "Alexia" he shakes his head. His grip around my waist gets tighter and I start to lose my breath. "Cameron" I manage to say.

He backs away. My heart has this crazy fantasy that Cameron would do anything for me. But when it comes down to it. He is just a normal person. He cannot be my superhero. And he can certainly have the will to hit me. No matter what he says, his darkness will always take over his heart.

"Who are they for?" I ask now getting annoyed.

He sits down on the coach and puts his hands in his face. "The tickets are for Nash and I" he looks down. "The bracelet is for my mom"

I back away. Well hell, I feel dumb. "Why couldn't you have told me that before you picked this fight?" I ask him. Shaking his head and lifting his shoulders, he shrugs. "I don't know" he says. "I'm sorry"

"It's fine" I lie. Deep down I'm disappointed. I was really looking forward to going to Coachella.

Cameron and I lock up and get in my car. What a great start to the day.

CAMERON'S POV

I hate to lie to her, but it's for the best.

ALEXIA'S POV

"I don't think we needed that much stuff" I inform him. Cameron and I had just left Ikea. He could have bought a new car for what we bought today. "I don't like being in an empty house" he shrugs.

"What time is the truck getting here?" I ask. "7" he tells me.

We get back inside and I order a pizza. Cameron and I both sit on the couch to wait for it. "So I was thinking" I close one eyes, hoping he is up for my idea. "We could have everyone over, for dinner?" He averts his eyes from the tv. "Why?"

"We haven't seen them lately" I explain. "Um Alexia.." He starts but the doorbell rings and I leap from the coach. "My Credit Card is in the kitchen" he yells. I tune him out and while out mine and pay for the pizza.

"Why are you so fucking stubborn?" I jumps and almost drop the pizza. "Jesus Christ" I pant. "I told you to get my card" he frowns. "You pay for everything" I huff.

He grabs the pizza box from my hands and sits back down on the couch. "No plates?" I ask. He turns around with what looks like 2 and a half pizzas in his mouth. "What's the point?" He manages to say between bites.

He is a bloody wreck. Throwing myself back on the couch, I ask him to finish what he was going to tell me before the Pizza man got here.

Cameron flicks through the channels and speaks. "I'm going to New York early tomorrow morning" my stomachs drops. "what? Why? We just got back!" I practically yell. I don't understand. What would he be doing in New York?