Chapter 17

I instantly froze. "I - Um can find my way upstairs myself" I stutter. "No sweetie, your to tired I'll help you" he guides his hands up my back and I move away uncomfortably.

"Actually I'm fine". He can hear the fright in my voice. "No come on" he whines pulling me back into him. A light flashes over his dirty blonde hair and his light blue eyes. The way he is smiling sends a shiver over me. I have to admit he's attractive but frightening.

I start to back away. "Don't do that" he hisses yanking me back into him. I'm shocked by his aggressiveness. He pushes me into him harder and I winch. "He's no good for you babe" he turns me around and thrust our hips together. It's tempting but feels nothing like Cameron.

"And your better?" I ask giving sarcasm. He moves his hand off of my face and to my sides. "I like that" he smirks. A confused face covers my face and he pulls me harder onto him.

"Come on sleep with me tonight baby" he yanks on my arm. I try to dig my heels into the hardwood floor but I'm not successful. I know what I have todo but I'm scared Cameron won't hear.

I take a chance . "CAMERON" I yell yanking from Riley's grip. "you stupid bitch" he grabs back for me. I'm too fast and slide past him and up the staircase. His hand grabs my foot and I slide halfway down the stairs underneath him.

I have a feeling that Cameron didn't hear me. "Your an idiot to think he would hear you" Riley hisses.

"Alexia? What the fuck are you doing u- RILEY? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I sigh of relief passes over me as I feel Cameron's presence.

Riley stays frozen on top of me. Cameron rushes over to me and pulls me up into him. "RILEY!" He yells. "I thought we could share her" he smirks. "Like we always do"

"No!" Cameron yells making me jump. "I have a question" Riley immediately responds. He moves closer to me and I shift intone Cameron. "Why is she so different than anyone else?"

"Is her personality?" He questions. "Is it her stubbornness?" He laughs . I shiver at his touch. "Maybe she's a good fuck than" Riley tugs at my pants.

In one swift move Cameron pins Riley to the wall one hand on his shoulder, the other straddling his neck.

"Fuck off" he Yells in his face. Riley pushes Cameron off and brushes himself off. "I think it's time you learn that people aren't going to be fuck bitches, smoke weed and get drunk with you forever" Cameron huffs and Walks off grabbing me by my waist.

"Yea, but as soon as she realizes she's too good for you, your going to regret ever fucking with me" I hear Riley Shout. Cameron stops in his tracks.

"I should slit your throat right now for what you did to her" Cameron Snaps.

"Your going to have to be more specific" he glares. "Don't play fucking stupid. She could have died." Cameron leaves it at that and grabs me, walking off.

I put two and two together. was Riley that black car that caused the accident? I think to myself. I looks up at Cameron. He looks tired. I think it's time for me to stop being so stubborn and show some emotion around him, because I know the feelings are there.

I walk in front of him and stop. "Alexia fucking mo-" I cut him off with a long deep hug. It takes a few minutes but he hugs back.

Lifting me from the ground and holding me bridal style. "Thankyou" he whispers in my ear. I swings my hands around his neck and snuggle my face into his neck.

-----

"Cameron?" I whisper as we get into bed. "What?"

"What does make me so different than the others ?" I repeat the question Riley had asked.

He turns around so he can face me. "Because your Alexia" he laughs for the first time. I look into his eyes and I can tell he's holding back. I huff. " I would do anything to know what you're thinking" I truthfully admit.

He pulls me in towards him. I can feel him getting hard as I move up against him. " you wouldn't be pleased" he whispers taking my chin and moves my face up to his. I know he's referring to sex.

I can feel his hot breathe in my mouth. I look up into his dark eyes and whimper. His lips move to mine and he bites my bottom lip. Our kiss is deep but breaks. "Let's get some sleep" he says pulling me into him harder.

"Your mine remember that" he says. My heart stops. "mine" he whispers before dozing off.

What will people think of us? I think. Do I really care?