"Aph, they're here!" He called, prepared to see their reactions. The man in question walked out of the kitchen, looking expectantly at him.

"HOLY-" Travis covered his mouth, pink dusting his cheek. Garroth flushed bright red, only being able to gape, eyes running him up and down. Laurence rolled his eyes, seemingly immune to the male's looks. Dante looked close to fainting. 

"Are you guys okay?! You're really flush!" aphmau said in a concerned tone. With that, Dante fell to the floor. "I-... Um…. Is he okay or…" Aph raised an eyebrow, looking over to his fiance for help.

"You're hot, he couldn't help it." Aaron shrugged, a self-satisfied smirk on his face. Aphmau huffed, smiling right back.

"You guys can get yourselves situated" he made a vague hand gesture to the fainted boy on the floor. "And deal with him." with that, Aphmau went back in the kitchen.

"Oh god, Arron I feel so bad for you." Garroth sighed, patting him on the shoulder. He yelped when he got a smack to the back of the head.

"Oi! Don't think I ain't see you checking him out" Laurence huffed angrily, though he wasn't really angry. 

"You can't tell me he wasn't hot though.." Garroth moaned, earning him another smack. "Okay, wrong thing to say to my boyfriend, but still" 

"He was nice looking, but you guys need to control yourselves" Zane rolled his eyes. Laurence agreed. Travis sighed, helping a dante. 

"W-what..?" He groaned. He received an unimpressed look from Zane and Laurence. 

"You fainted after hearing aphmau's voice" Zane deadpanned. Pink dusted the bluenette's face as he averted his eyes.

"Anyways! Aaron invited us over so we can give him some advice. And well, so he won't be alone" garroth quickly changed the subject, turning back to Aaron.

"Huh? Ahh, yeah! I, like, really need help. I'm sure being in a gay relationship isn't much different from a straight one, but…" Aarons's face became a scarlet type color.

"Why don't we move into the living room!?" Laurence suggested, patting his shoulder sympathetically. Aaron nodded, and they moved over to the sitting area. Zane himself went to the kitchen to conversate with aph.

"So, what is  the biggest change right now for you!?" Garroth asked, sitting cross-legged next to him.

"Well, I've been having ...very… sexual thoughts about him…" he felt the heat rise on up his face, remembering what he saw.

"That's completely normal! Sexual urges are very natural, especially when you're as close as you two are" Laurence said reassuringly. Aaron nodded, giving him an uneasy.

"Um, is ...I -I'm usually in control, and that's what I'm used to. B-but now that aphmau...is like this...I- I don't want to be in control" his face was as red as his hoodie. Laurence chuckled softly, patting his shoulder.

"Huh, so you're a mascot…" Dante mumbled, only to be smacked in the back of the head by Travis. 

"Dante!" Garroth groaned. He shrugged.

"Mascot..?" Aaron question, looking to Laurence and garroth. The brunette blushed red, looking away. 

"You said you wanted aphmau to be in control, and you said you had sexual urges. That all points to… a Dom/Sub kink." Garroth said, scratching the back of his neck. Aaron didn't think his face could get any hotter.

"Let's talk about something else, like… Aaron! You're bisexual!?" Travis said quickly, trying to calm the burning male. 

"Y-yeah. I didn't even know" he mumbled. Travis smirked, punching his arm playfully.

"Foods ready!" Aphmau said as he entered the dining room, a platter in hand. Laurence jumped up, walking over to the table. 

"Yay! It looks really good! " Laurence grind, almost drooling over the hot food. Aphmau smiled, rubbing his neck sheepishly. The others moved over to sit as well.

"Thank you Laurence " he chuckled, scratching his cheek. Garroth grabbed a plate of food, taking a seat next to the taller male. 

"So aph, how's being a boy!?" Garroth said slyly. 

"Um. It's okay. There's not much of a difference, well, my body.."

Garroth didn't ask for any more details, though Aaron guessed it was the death glare Laurence was giving him. Aaron was glad his blush had died down.

________

Aaron waved as they left. He turned back around and began helping aphmau put the dishes "Hey, you were blushing hard. What exactly were you talking about?" 

A familiar heat rested on his face. "I- umm… Well" what was he supposed to say? Aphmau furrowed his brow, moving closer to him. "W-well. I have some ... sexual urges…" He refused to meet aphmau's eyes. 

He felt a hand on his side. "What kind of urges?" He said lowly. Aaron peeked up through his bangs. That look, the dark look in, Aphmau's eyes. It made him shutter, and a heat pooled in his gut.

"I.. I want you to take control, to dominant me" he mumbled. Aphmau tilted his head up, moving even closer, so much so Aaron could feel his breath on his lips. 

"Isn't that interesting, because I've wanted to take control, for you to be submissive for me." He breathed, licking Aarons lip. "Would you? For me" Aaron nodded weakly, his hands gripping his shirt. Aphamu held Aarons waist, pulling him closer.

The next chapter will be nsfw, this was people can skip over the more "graphic" parts. :)