Chapter One

India WestBrook

India WestBrook

"India get up and start getting ready to walk to school before you are late" my mother said

"mom why can't I just drive to school I know how to drive?"I asked my mother getting up following her to the kitchen.

"I'm not letting you drive without a license you think I have time to get a call about my daughter saying oh your daughter got pulled over for driving without a license I need you to come pick her up like no India I got work so go upstairs and get dressed but since I'm feeling nice i can drop you off you have 30 minutes" whatever mom I said.

As I was walking to my room I called up taina "hey taina" I said "hey boo you almost ready to be at that hellhole called school" taina said "no I don't even wanna go at all like I'm sick of being bullied by Izzy and coming home acting like nothing happened at school like I don't understand why he chose to bully me with his hoe ass girlfriend and friends"I whined "it's gonna be OK cause when the time comes hell is gonna come back at them but I'll talk to you at school cause I need to get ready cause you know beauty takes time" taina said "OK see you in a few" I said hanging up the phone.

I walked into my room and did my hygiene and got dressed rushing doing my hair and applying some makeup cause I like my natural beauty instead of how other girls beat there face with makeup.

So I rushed downstairs before my mom leaves me "mom I'm ready" I said "OK let's go before we both late" so as we got into my moms BMW I8 I decided to ask her " mom when are you gonna let me get my license I'm 17 bout to be 18 and I don't wanna be drove around all the time" I said

"Whenever I feel like bringing you now get out my car and get inside school"she said. I rolled my eyes "yea OK" I said taking my time getting out the car since I'm not ready to face Izzy. " bye mom I'll see you later tonight when you get out of work"I said "bye" she said as she pulled off".

As I started walking towards the building I hear " oh if it ain't little miss India"Izzy said and " where's her little friends oh wait they not here she all by herself" Zonique said but I just ignored them and kept walking till I got to my locker. I thought they left me alone but once I made it to my locker I got pushed to the floor by Izzy while his girlfriend and friends just laugh at me.

See Izzy is my bully/crush and he goes completely over board with his bullshit. Him and hoe ass girlfriend will do anything I mean anything just to embarrass me. His friends don't do much to me unless there told but it's rare. I just wanna know why he chose to bully me.

So I got up off of the floor and opened my locker grabbing my stuff wishing my friends will come and save me but I guess not. So as I was closing my locker I turned around and noticed Izzy was hovering over me with his little hoe on the side of him.

I'm not gonna lie to y'all Izzy is really fine like any guy in this school would wanna be him with all those tattoos then you have these females drooling over him but one thing you gotta know about Izzy is that he's the biggest drug dealer that you don't wanna fuck with unless you wanna end up dead. It's just his personality that turns me off but it might just be him holding his guard high and not letting nobody break it.

"What" I said annoyed while rolling my eyes at them" who the fuck you got a attitude with "he said pushing me to the floor and kicking me all over until I heard "ayeeeee stop"from taina while jil pushed him off me and summer came to help me up while I cried. "Awe look at the little baby crying" Kyro said "stfu Kyro before you be crying next" and at that moment it got silent " bitch who do you think you talking to cause I'll fuck you up" jil laughed "you fuck me up that will be the last time you think you gonna touch me cause I'll really fuck you and your life up test me" as jil said while walking over to me as we started walking away from them.

"Thank you guys so much I don't know what I would've did" as I stopped and hugged them" it's fine India we always got your back " they said. As the bell ranged everybody scattered there way to class while we made it late since I had to fix myself.

"Why are y'all late" Mrs.Harris said making everyone turn there head and look at us "boo damn she ain't say look at us" summer said as I looked around the class room and stopped once it got to the back of the class noticing them staring at me except Izzy since he's not in this class to tell the teacher the reason "we're sorry Mrs.Harris we got in a little accident we didn't mean to show up late"I said

"Just sit down and don't be late again or y'all getting detention" "yes ma'am" we said as we went to sit down but as I was walking I heard" they know better not to snitch cause they'll really get there ass beat" and at that moment that's when I got scared.

Then I felt a paper get thrown at me so I opened it "I'm still telling Izzy you snitched to the teacher" from Quando and at that moment I know hell Is gonna break loose.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1050 words

And chapters will come every other day or when i have time ✨✨

Thank you for reading💜

Like👍🏽 Comment🗯