Chapter Seven

Chapter 7

India

"So what is it India" Izzy said looking at me and girl i was so nervous to even say it had me playing with my damn fingers like a little kid so I turned around and looked at the wall so I won't be nervous.

"Umm I know we just came cool and everything but I umm wanted to know if you can help me with my sexual needs.....I mean you don't have to it's just a question by the way" I said all nervous like I feel like imma break down in sweat with all this nervousness.

"Are you being fr India I'm not tryna rush you into anything" Izzy said licking his lips and pulling me on his lap "I'm fr but if there's a problem I can find someone else to do it " "and if you do I'll fuck you and that nigga up so don't try me" Izzy said and like I just wanted to melt at that moment it was so sexy how he got serious at that moment.

"But your wish is my command just not the full action "

In a quick second I felt my body getting pushed down on the bed forcefully while he's holding my legs down over his shoulder and my underwear getting ripped off "don't move"

And that's when I felt his head go in between my legs just flicking his tongue against my walls slowly biting and certain places leaving me to cry out in pleasure lowly.

*knock knock*

"Yo Izzy we need you out here to talk about that business trip that's outta town" Dave said "yea I'll be out in 30"

"Don't worry about them babyyyy" I moaned tryna stay quit pushing his down further. I could feel the coldness if his grill as he kept flicking his tongue causing me to shiver."Damn India your soaked"

*skips scene (sorry not good at it rn)*
(Well tbh I got lazy and didn't know wat 2 say)

*skips scene (sorry not good at it rn)*(Well tbh I got lazy and didn't know wat 2 say)

(Had a way better one but it's actin up)
The next day

(Had a way better one but it's actin up)The next day

Izzy

"Bro y'all won't understand her shit tasted good" I said licking my lips thinking about her reactions yesterday.

Izzy you already know I gotta ask this did it taste good like what did it taste like" rondo said

"You asking like you gonna get any but it taste like some strawberries and pineapple" I said biting down on my lip "you think one of India's friend would let me eat them out" rondo said

"They sum stuck up females like it probably ain't even all that but will find out just stick to your hoe Tasha smelling like fish and ass" Kyro snorted making rondo smack his teeth.

"Like that bitch is passed around like bro you messing with a walking std I'm surprise you didn't catch anything "Dave said

"At the end of the day my bitch is badder than who y'all fuck with now get the fuck out my car"

As we pulled to school the first thing I see is India get out the car with her friends so I chose to get out the car and make a appearance.  

"Hey Iil baby" I said trippin her but catching her before she hit the fall the floor but she pulled away " don't touch me like your so two faced saying you won't do this but here you are now doing it again" she said as she walked off with her friends. 

"Damn Izzy you just let a bitch put you in your place that's sad" kyro said following behind them. I chuckled as I followed behind them " imma get her ass and she won't even expect it".
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry guys I'm tryna work on things and set up my business