Lirry - Suit and Tie

Start from the beginning

He took a breath to keep from pressing his hand down into his erection and toed his jeans off his legs to the floor. Liam slid his hands up his own thighs and undid his belt. He opened his trousers and took his dick out.

Harry was fidgeting where he stood and couldn't stop looking between Liam's face and his cock. "Daddy," Harry begged quietly.

"Come here, baby." Harry climbed onto Liam's lap and Liam let him grind into him. Harry kissed up and down Liam's scruffy jawline while he moved in little circles on top of him. "Wanna ride me?"

Harry moaned and nodded eagerly. "Yes, please." Harry's voice dropped an octave, filled with need.

Liam pulled Harry's pants down just enough and pulled Harry up so his dick rubbed against his ass. Harry bit lightly on Liam's ear and a long breath was pushed out of him when Liam sat him down on his cock. Harry whined at finally being filled. Liam lifted Harry and bounced him gently up and down his length. Harry was making tiny ugh sounds and clenching his hands on Liam's shoulders.

"Always look so good riding Daddy's cock, baby. Love how prepped you keep yourself for me. Always ready."

Harry tried to nod his agreement but then Liam started thrusting up and Harry lost his ability to control his mouth. He just rocked down on Liam harder, looking for that perfect angle. When Liam hit it Harry moaned out; loud enough that, if the Burberry staff wasn't sure what was going on before, they surely were now.

"Baby you make such pretty sounds for me." Harry couldn't stop the chant of little whines that fell off his lips as Liam continued to push into him. "Mmm, Hazza, I'm gonna come. Want me to fill you up, baby?"

"Please, Daddy. I need it. Wanna feel you," Harry rambled into Liam's skin.

Liam thrust harder until Harry felt his warm cum fill his hole. Harry took himself in his hand and pressed his cock against his stomach so when he came he didn't get any on Liam's expensive suit. He felt his cum dripping down his abs and Liam's started dripping back down his Daddy's cock as he fucked Harry through his orgasm.

Harry pulled off sat back on his heels on Liam's lap. He waited while Liam took a few long breaths, hoping he'd get what he wanted if he waited. When Liam raised his head and smiled at Harry before trailing and hand down his long arm, Harry was pretty sure he was going to get it.

"Go on. Go get it. Don't let any out," Liam ordered.

Harry was up and off his lap in a second. He ran over to his bag and started rifling through it, bent of, unashamed for his partner. Liam hummed, contentedly, behind him at the view. Harry grabbed what he wanted and came back to straddle Liam's lap. "Here you go, Daddy. It's clear this time."

Liam took the butt plug from his boy and smiled. "I see that. A big one, too."

Harry blushed at being called out on it. "Wanted to stay open for tonight, in case you wanted me."

Liam pulled Harry in for a bruising kiss. "I'll always want you, baby." He slid the tapered end of the plug down Harry's spine. "Didn't let any out did you?"

Harry shook his head fervently. "Promise."

Liam reached his pointer finger out when he got to Harry's ass and felt along his clenched muscles, making Harry groan and tighten again. Liam played circles around his rim with the tip of the toy, but didn't push in. "How long can you keep it in yourself?"

Harry was loose, laying on Liam's chest, now. "I can try-" Harry took a deep breath and Liam felt his squeeze his cheeks under his hand again. "I don't know. How long do you want, Daddy?"

Liam just hummed and pushed the toy more firmly against Harry's hole. "Just wondering, love. You can unclench." Harry sighed as he loosened his body, and Liam quickly pushed the toy against his open hole. Harry keened as Liam pushed it further, slipping it inside fully with a firm shove.

"Yes," Harry whispered. "Thank you, Daddy."

Liam palmed over the small bump that sat snugly between Harry's cheek. "Of course, babe. Love knowing you'll be full of me for a while."

He pat Harry's ass and the boy and went on search of some tissues, underwear still pulled halfway down his hips. He wiped himself off and came back to kneel in front of Liam. He took Liam in his hand and licked him clean before tucking him back into his pants.

Harry pulled his pants up and put his clothes back on while Liam watched with a content smile on his face. "Call them back in and we'll continue while you hanging on my arm with your flushed cheeks and glassy eyes so everyone knows I fucked you, yeah?"

Harry bit his lip and cleared his throat so he could get a simple, "Yes, please, Daddy," out. He walked to the door, with a slight wobble, and peaked his head out to tell them they were ready to continue the appointment.

Everyone filed back in and Liam stood up, hair already fixed and smile bright. "I was thinking Harry might need two new suits. I feel like taking him out tomorrow, too."

Harry preened and curled his fingers between Liam's. Everyone nodded and started pulling more things for Harry to parade around in for his Daddy.