"I'm going to take me leave now." I stand up quickly, I really needed to leave this house and that was when he walked into the parlour. "I'm going to take my bag from your room and my books too." I walk pass him and ran upstairs to his room.

Walking into the room, I lock the door behind me. Leaning my back on the door, I let out a deep breath.

Why am I like this? I can't be like this.

Quickly I walked up to the desk and began stuffing my book into my books only my bag. I saw his chemistry book and kept aside before suddenly the door flew open. He locked the door behind him probably to keep his aunt out but I only had one thing on my mind to pack my books and go home.

"What did she tell you?"

"Nothing." I said still packing my books into my bag.

"Hey!" he grabbed my shoulder and turned me around, "I know she told you something, whatever she told you don't believe her, my aunty is psycho sometimes."

"She didn't tell me anything, I just want to go home." I picked up my bag from the chair it was but when I wanted to walk away he grabbed my arms.

"I'm... I'm sorry okay. Everything I said that day I didn't mean it, I just didn't know what to say when I saw you and what popped into my head were those words."

"I heard you before Nick but do you know what I want..." I said and he shook his head.

"I really want to go home." I remove my hands forcefully from his and walked out of the room.

Running downstairs I saw his aunty who had a smirk on and was sipping on her beer before finally I walked out. The moment I did, I called Rubsy since she earlier talked about girls night even though it wasn't my thing.

I got home at about five o'clock. Sighing loudly, I took out my key from my pocket and put it into the key hole. It made and unlock sound before I push it open. The door made a creak sound that could alert my mum I was at home but shockingly everywhere seemed quiet, I listened carefully and heard some talking from the parlour.

I walked into the parlour checking if she was there but she wasn't, although the TV was on, that must had been the talking I heard earlier and there was a bowl of popcorn on the table but no one was seated there.

Not giving too much thought about it as it seemed she must have rushed to the toilet, I walked out of the parlour and unto the stairs. Today had been a long and stressful day and all I needed right now was to rest.

Using my key to unlock my room door, it was already opened. I know I don't remember anything when I study but I remember very well I locking this door before running out this morning to school.

The lights were off and my curtain was drawn down, it really looked dark in here. I remove my bag from my shoulder and my jacket throwing both of them to the floor before managing to walk myself to my bed. On the bed, I bend low removing the shoes I wore to school before stretching my left arm which was now at the lamp stand and began searching for the switch.

Finally! I switched it on...

"Boo!"

"Oh my God! " It almost felt like my heart head escape. I had fallen my back on my bed when I looked up quickly and saw it was Rubsy, she just stood there laughing loudly.

"Rubsy!" I said breathing heavily, I noticed my heart was beating really fast. "That could give someone an heart attack."

She apologized quickly still laughing as she stretched out her hand and helped me back up.